No announcement yet.

Spanish ACB 2013/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's it. The two losses at Eurocup were against Olimpija and Unics (in Last 32 stage).

In other way, GREAT game between Real Madrid and Unicaja. The homers trailed during three quarters and finally they won after an overtime. Great Mirotić, great second half of the Sergios, great Slaughter. Also great Calloway, great Plaza and great Vázquez. I hope more games like today's one.

PS: True, ACB.com needs an English version. At least for the reports and the important news.
    FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
    EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Valencia with a great comeback victory in Barcelona. Needless to say I expect them to go 2-2, meaning 5th game would be decisive.

Unlike in euroleague Unicaja's place sold out. Comes just in hand with what I keep saying about A licences and taking those for granted.
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

when will barcelona get rid of xavier pascual, juan carlos navarro and victor sada? or will they be persistent for this continuous failure?

Comment

We won the league!

BARÇA O MUERTE
          BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

20 years later, Caja San Fernando/Cajasol/Banca Cívica stops naming the main team in Seville. Now it will be "Sevilla Baloncesto". With new shirts, new logo and all the fishing.

Audie Norris will be the youth academy director of the club and Corey Maggette is one of the new investors.
            FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
            EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Wow, what an end in Valencia vs. Real Madrid game !!! Llull is insane, this guy always does this kind of incredible things !
              The Lighthouse in the Darkest Seas

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information