No announcement yet.

Portuguese LPB 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galitos F.C. signed Guinea-Bissau NT member DANILSON VIEIRA (SF, 1.92, 1985, ex-Sport Algés e Dafundo) and André Clérigo (PF, 2.00, 1990, ex-C.F. Belenenses). Danilson Vieira also holds also a Portuguese passport.
    --------
    The Spanish center JOSÉ MANUEL COEGO, seen last season with C.A.B. Madeira (11.2 pts, 5.8 reb) was hired by CB Clavijo Logroño (LEB Gold).
    -------
    LACE DUNN (SG, 1.93, 1987), impressive with S.L. Benfica last season, found a new home in Poland: AZS Koszalin.

Lace Dunn
    Lace Dunn 6.jpg

Comment

U.D. Oliveirense was surprisingly able to sign the American SF AARON FULLER (1.98, 1989, ex-USC), a player with a higher profile than the average for the Portuguese league. He has been battling injuries though.
      -------
      Vitória de Guimarães signed the American PF TONY MEIER (2.03, 1990, ex Frankston Blues – Australian State Leagues).
      -------
      MARKO LONKOVIC (PF/C, 2.00, 1991, Montenegro) will be a B.C. Barcelos’ player one more year.
      -------
      C.A.B. Madeira signed EDSON ROSÁRIO (SF, 1.93, 1982, ex-Física de Torres Vedras) and FREDERICO TAVARES (SF, 1.94, 1988, ex-Terceira Basket). It’s rumoured that the American PG RICKY FRANKLIN (1.85, 1987, ex-S.L. Benfica) will join them.

Ricky Franklin
      Ricky Franklin 3.jpg

Comment

Académica de Coimbra signed the former Portuguese NT member RUI MOTA (SG, 1.90, 1978, ex-Guifões S.C.).
        ---------
        C.A.B. Madeira signed the American rookie AARON ANDERSON (PF, 2.01, 1991, ex-Kennesaw State – NCAA 1) and the even obscurer JOBI WALL (SG/SF, 2.00, ex-Seattle Pacific – NCAA 2).

Comment

Galitos F.C. signed GAMIL CARVALHO (C, 2.05, 1992, Portugal-São Tomé and Príncipe, ex-Seixal F.C.) and the American center ANDREW BACHANOV (2.06, 1986, ex-Clayton State – NCAA 2).
          --------
          After a sabbatical year, DAVID GOMES (PF/C, 2.00, 1986) is back, having joined B.C. Barcelos.
          --------
          Portuguese NT member JOÃO SANTOS (F, 2.05, 1979, ex-Física de Torres Vedras) will play for Sport Algés e Dafundo.
          --------
          EKJERSEY VIANA (C, 2.03, 1977, Portugal-São Tomé and Príncipe, ex-Física de Torres Vedras) signed with Sampaense Basket. So did JOÃO COUCEIRO (PG, 1.75, 1993). It is rumored that the Mozambican PG Amarildo Matos won’t be their teammate after all.

João Santos
          João Santos 2.jpg

Comment

Sampaense Basket waived the Mozambican PG Amarildo Matos and the American PF Rory Spencer and signed CHRIS DOWE (G, 1.93, 1991, USA, ex-Schwelm – German PRO B).
            -------
            Whoops! Sampaense didn’t sign Jobonni Durrell but JOVONNI SCHULER (SG/SF, 1.97, 1987, USA, ex-Al Arabi – Kuwait). My apologies to him.

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part I

Prediction time

Before the customary last-minute signings, here’s how I think the final standing will look like (P = playoffs, R = relegated to the Proliga).

1. S.L. Benfica (P)
              2. A.D. Ovarense (P)
              3. Maia Basket (P)
              4. Vitória de Guimarães (P)
              5. Sampaense Basket (P)
              6. C.A.B. Madeira (P)
              7. S.C. Lusitânia (P)
              8. U.D. Oliveirense (P)
              9. Sport Algés e Dafundo
              10. Galitos F.C.
              11. B.C. Barcelos (R)
              12. Académica de Coimbra (R)

Dragon Force and Illiabum Ílhavo will be promoted from the Proliga, replacing B.C. Barcelos and Académica de Coimbra.

All-Portuguese First Team

PG Mário Fernandes (S.L. Benfica)
              SG João Balseiro (Vitória de Guimarães)
              SF Nuno Marçal (Maia Basket)
              F João Soares (U.D. Oliveirense)
              C Cláudio Fonseca (S.L. Benfica)
              6th man: João Santos (Sport Algés e Dafundo)

All-Foreign First Team

PG Ricky Franklin (USA, C.A.B. Madeira)
              SG Jobey Thomas (USA, S.L. Benfica)
              SF Aaron Fuller (USA, U.D. Oliveirense)
              PF Tony Meier (USA, Vitória de Guimarães)
              C Michel Diouf (Senegal, Maia Basket)
              6th man: Jovonni Shuler (SG/SF, USA, Sampaense Basket)

Here’re the historical statistical leaders (LPB only / unofficial).
              Note: Bold denotes an active player on a LPB roster

POINTS (min: 1000)

Points.jpg

REBOUNDS (min: 500)

Rebounds.jpg

ASSISTS (min: 250)

Assists.jpg

STEALS (min: 150)

Steals.jpg

BLOCKS (min: 50)

Blocks.jpg

Comment

I completely forgot about this forum and I loved it...shame on me!

First intervention since my come back...on the All Portuguese Team I agree with everything I would just replace maybe Mario Fernandes with José Barbosa(Ovarense). Just because Mario Fernandes has to share minutes with Tomás Barroso and Diogo Careira...other than that spot on.
                Twitter: https://twitter.com/nbarreto6

Comment

Welcome back man
                  Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                  Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by nmmb View Post
                    I completely forgot about this forum and I loved it...shame on me!

First intervention since my come back...on the All Portuguese Team I agree with everything I would just replace maybe Mario Fernandes with José Barbosa(Ovarense). Just because Mario Fernandes has to share minutes with Tomás Barroso and Diogo Careira...other than that spot on.

You’re perhaps right but the problem with José Barbosa is that he´s not one of my all-time PG favorites and Mário Fernandes is (best argument ever). A bit more seriously: this could be Pedro Costa's breakout season so Barbosa won´t play as much as last year.

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part II

Note: A.P.T. stands for António Prata’s Trophy (a preseason tournament with all the LPB teams)

B.C. BARCELOS

My Starting Line-up:

PG Carlos Fechas (1.80, 1981)
                      G Nuno Oliveira (1.86, 1989)
                      SG/SF Eduardo Coelho (1.91, 1989)
                      PF/C Marko Loncovic (2.00, 1991, Montenegro)
                      PF/C David Gomes (2.00, 1986)

6th man: Pedro Silva (PF, 1.98, 1979)

Relevant Bench Players:
                      Cristiano Silva (SF, 1.93, 1989) and Bártolo Dias (SF, 1.95, 1992)

Biggest sneakers to fill: Matic Sirnik (SF, 2.00, 1991 – KK Zlatorog Lasko, Slovenia)

Former F.C. Porto’s player DAVID GOMES brings tenacity and defense to Barcelos, but not much else. The other signing – PEDRO SILVA (back from Luxemburg) – has the same skillset but is a (slightly) more talented offensive player. NUNO OLIVEIRA – Portugal’s answer to Fat Lever – is still injured, so CRISTIANO SILVA is being promoted to the starting-five. The rotation is wafer-thin and no one (other than Oliveira) can help CARLOS FECHAS at the helm. The team will battle to avoid relegation and the only hope is that MARKO LONCOVIC gets over not being offered a contract with a better club and repeats last year’s performance: 18.1 pts, 8.9 reb. Other than Loncovic, and while waiting for Oliveira, the only credible offensive threat is EDUARDO COELHO (17.0 pts, 3.00 st – APT).

Nuno Oliveira
                      Nuno Oliveira 3.jpg

U.D. OLIVEIRENSE

My Starting Line-up:

PG João Reveles (1.87, 1980)
                      SF Mohamed Camará (1.96, 1983)
                      SF Aaron Fuller (1.98, 1989, USA)
                      F João Soares (2.02, 1990)
                      C André Pereira (2.00, 1990)

6th man: João Abreu (PG, 1.79, 1983)

Relevant Bench Players:
                      Nélson Costa (PF, 2.00, 1984), Renato Azevedo (SG, 1.86, 1991)

Biggest sneakers to fill: Nuno Cortez (C, 2.05, 1982 – Free Agent?)

Nuno Cortez no longer being with the team, Oliveirense desperately needs another big man: NÉLSON COSTA and ANDRÉ PEREIRA won´t be enough. AARON FULLER’s first official game in Portugal: 21 pts, 18 reb… Fuller comes from a high-profile university (USC) and only his recurrent injuries explain the fact that he signed with a Portuguese team. Hopefully, his career path will be similar to that of Lance Miller (Villanova), a technically superb SF who was once a member of the USA U-21 NT and a lottery-pick candidate but could only find a job with Ovarense after an almost career-ending injury (he then upgraded to the French and Italian leagues). After a bench-warming year in Navarra, JOÃO SOARES (17.0 pts, 6.0 reb – APT) will have a copious amount of minutes to prove why he’s considered João Santos’ natural successor in the Portuguese NT. No PG troubles with the JOÃO REVELES & JOÃO ABREU partnership, both with previous LPB experience (in fact, Reveles is 8th overall on the all-time assist list).

João Reveles
                      João Reveles 3.jpg

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part III

Note: A.P.T. stands for António Prata’s Trophy (a preseason tournament with all the LPB teams)

Vitória de Guimarães

My Starting Line-up:

PG Pedro Pinto (1.88, 1988)
                        SG João Balseiro (1.92, 1987)
                        SG/SF José Silva (1.94, 1989)
                        F Paulo Cunha (1.99, 1980)
                        PF Tony Meier (2.03, 1990, USA)

6th man: João Guerreiro (PF/C, 2.05, 1990)

Relevant Bench Players:
                        Miguel Toreia (PG, 1.82, 1993).

Biggest sneakers to fill: Ivan Almeida (SG/SF, 1.98, 1989 – Lille Métropole Basket (PRO B, France)

Ivan Almeida’s loss will be difficult (impossible?) to cope with. If JOÃO GUERREIRO bounces back from his gloomy season with CAB Madeira, Guimarães won’t be bullied in the paint, especially if he and TONY MEIER (13.0 pts, 11.0 reb – APT) are able to develop some kind of chemistry. Guimarães still needs an athlete (a swingman or a SF) and probably another big man inside (are Elvis Évora and Marco Gonçalves still available?). The loss of a young and promising PG (André Bessa moved to Dragon Force) was adequately compensated by the arrival of a young and promising PG: PEDRO PINTO (Galitos F.C.). JOÃO BALSEIRO (ex-Académica de Coimbra) quickly established himself in his new team (18.0 pts, 6.0 reb – APT) and he will end the season as the Portuguese top-scorer. Guimarães’ «Bomb Squad» (Balseiro and JOSÉ SILVA) should keep things interesting for the fans. Veteran and personal favorite of mine PAULO CUNHA starts the season as the 6th all-time LPB rebounder.

José Silva
                        José Silva 7.jpg

Maia Basket

My Starting Line-up:

PG André Dara (1.80, 1983)
                        SG Ricardo Pinto (1.89, 1982)
                        SF Nuno Marçal (2.05, 1975)
                        PF/C Michel Diouf (2.08, 1989, Senegal)
                        C Paulo Diamantino (2.03, 1985)

6th man: D’Andre Brown (SG/SF, 1.98, 1984)

Relevant Bench Players:
                        Pedro Tavares (PG, 1.83, 1983), Erik Quintela (PG, 1.84, 1991, Spain); Pedro Catarino (G, 1.84, 1990) and João Diamantino (PF, 2.01, 1985).

Biggest sneakers to fill: None

The newly promoted team was responsible for one of this season’ star signings: MICHEL DIOUF (10.4 pts, 8.0 reb for CB Breogán – LEB Gold). Under the rim, the Senegalese will be accompanied by the Portuguese twin towers: the DIAMANTINO brothers (JOÃO and PAULO). NUNO MARÇAL’s role with Maia is a bit different to what we were used to see when he played for F.C. Porto: now is a 3/4 and rebounds like crazy. Though this is Maia’s LPB debut, its roster is a well-seasoned one: PEDRO TAVARES, Paulo Diamantino and RICARDO PINTO were teammates for many years while playing for Vitória de Guimarães; Nuno Marçal reached a semi-legendary status while on F.C. Porto’s roster and even the youngster PEDRO CATARINO already took part in 43 LPB games. During the first «Bosman-Law years», Portuguese teams wisely imported lots of Spanish PGs; some even had a NT past (José Miguel Antúnez, Tomás Jofresa). Hopefully, ERIK QUINTELA (CB Breogán), who’s being used as the starting playmaker, is the first signal of the resurrection of that trend.

Pedro Catarino
                        Pedro Catarino 2.jpg

Comment

Last-Minute Signings:

B.C. Barcelos found a backup for Carlos Fechas: it’s the Australian MATTHEW ADEKPONYA (PG, 1.86, 1990, ex-Mackay Meteors – Queensland Basket League).
                          --------
                          A 7-footer in the Portuguese league.
                          TEMI ADEBAYO (C, 2.13, 1988, Nigeria, ex-Targo Mures – Romenia) was signed by Vitória de Guimarães.
                          ------
                          JAIME SMITH (G, 1.91, 1989, Alabama-Huntsville) replaced Jordan Butts on S.C. Lusitânia’s roster.

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part IV

S.L. BENFICA

My Starting Line-up:

PG Mário Fernandes (1.74, 1982)
                            SG Jobey Thomas (1.94, 1980, USA)
                            SF João Gomes (2.01, 1985, Portugal-Cape Verde)
                            PF Seth Doliboa (2.03, 1980, USA)
                            C Cláudio Fonseca (2.06, 1989)

6th man: Carlos Andrade (SG/SF, 1.97, 1978, Portugal-Cape Verde)

Relevant Bench Players:
                            David Weaver (C, 2.09, 1987, USA), Tomás Barroso (PG, 1.85, 1990), Frederick Gentry (PF/C, 2.03, 1977, Portugal-USA), Diogo Carreira (PG, 1.80, 1978) and Carlos Ferreirinho (SG/SF, 2.00, 1991).

Biggest sneakers to fill: Elvis Évora (C, 2.05, 1978 – Free Agent, retirement?)

Despite having lost Lace Dunn, Elvis Évora and Heshimu Evans, Benfica is still a very deep and athletic team, more than capable of completing the first LPB «three-peat». After recovering from his injury, SETH DOLIBOA is expected to be the starting PF, allowing Carlos Lisboa – Benfica’s hot-head-coach – to use FREDERICK GENTRY and his mid-range jump-shot off the bench (a role that suits Gentry well). I’m still not sure about «trigger-happy» TOMÁS BARROSO’s playmaking skills, but he will learn a thing or two from MÁRIO FERNANDES, fetched from Académica de Coimbra. With SETH DOLIBOA’s injury, can ARTUR CASTELA (PF, 2.02, 1993) snatch significant minutes off the bench or will we see JOÃO GOMES (12.3 pts, 9.3 reb – APT) make a «LeBron-type» conversion and spend more and more time at the 4-spot? If all goes according to plan, this will be the year of the Portuguese NT starting center CLÁUDIO FONSECA, set to a decent career abroad. At age 33, JOBEY THOMAS (20.7 pts, 3.3 ast – APT) is yet to find a shot he didn´t like. After a good NT campaign this summer, veteran CARLOS ANDRADE continues to do a bit of everything (12.7 pts, 7.0 reb, 3.0 ast, 3.67 st and 1.00 blk – APT) and, although 35 years old, rare are those who can match his athleticism.

Cláudio Fonseca
                            Cláudio Fonseca 6.jpg

SPORT ALGÉS E DAFUNDO

My Starting Line-up:

PG António Pires (1.85, 1986)
                            SG/SF Pedro Rocha (1.90, 1987)
                            F Rui Quintino (1.94, 1983)
                            F João Santos (2.05, 1979)
                            C Josimar Cardoso (2.01, 1987, Guinea-Bissau-Portugal)

6th man: Diogo Ventura (PG, 1.89, 1994)

Relevant Bench Players:
                            Francisco Amiel (PG, 1.88, 1996), Henrique Piedade (SG, 1.89, 1994) and Diogo Correia (G, 1.82, 1990)

Biggest sneakers to fill: JaMarkus Holt (PF, 2.05 – Free Agent)

JOÃO SANTOS (Nevada-Reno ’01, Panionios, Valladolid, Porto, Benfica) postponed his retirement and will put his vast skillset at the service of a relatively modest club that is better known for their youth and women’s teams. The Guinea-Bissau NT member JOSIMAR CARDOSO (16.5 pts, 4.0 reb – APT) is the only big man inside (when is not wandering around the 3-points line). A couple of seasons ago, swingman PEDRO ROCHA averaged 12.5 pts and 3.7 reb playing for Ginásio Figueirense. The bench is composed of a bunch of kids, some with a bright future; my money is on FRANCISCO AMIEL who at the ripe old age of 17 is playing significant minutes backing DIOGO VENTURA while ANTÓNIO PIRES is absent. With João Manuel no longer playing and DIOGO CORREIA still trying to get his act together, HENRIQUE PIEDADE (1994-born) could see significant minutes at the 2-spot. The best for Algés: João Santos (8.5 pts, 7.5 reb – APT) and RUI QUINTINO could form one of the best LPB partnerships at the forward spots.

Henrique Piedade
                            Henrique Piedade 1.jpg

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part V

SAMPAENSE BASKET

My Starting Line-up:

G Chris Dowe (1.93, 1991, USA)
                              SG/SF Jovonni Shuler (1.97, 1987)
                              SF Joel Almeida (1.95, 1985, Cape Verde)
                              PF/C Hélder Carvalho (2.05, 1984)
                              C Ekjersey Viana (2.03, 1977, Portugal-São Tomé and Príncipe)

6th man: Chris Ware (C, 2.03, 1989, USA)

Relevant Bench Players:
                              Diogo Gonçalves (PF, 2.00, 1987) and André Calabote (PG, 1.78, 1993)

Biggest sneakers to fill: Al Rapier (F, 2.00, 1989 – CB Marín, LEB Silver-Spain)

Swingman JOVONNI SHULER seems to be the real deal (25 pts and 8 steals on his official debut). Sampaense has a deep frontcourt with the addition of the rebounding machine that is EKJERSEY VIANA. JOEL ALMEIDA (21.0 pts, 3.3 reb – APT) is more than «the other Almeida»: last year he arrived to Guimarães midway through the season and wasn’t comfortable being used has a PF; expect him to flourish under José Calabote´s rule. In his second season with Sampaense, «no-nonsense, hard-nosed» HÉLDER CARVALHO (8.3 pts, 6.3 reb) is expected to start at the PF spot; Benfica’s frontcourt is still having nightmares featuring the Carvalho & Viana defensive prowess. Is ANDRÉ CALABOTE turning into a basketball player? He´s flourishing after his promotion to the starting-five: 11.0 pts. 3.8 ast – APT; let’s see what he does after CHRIS DOWE settle… skillful player this Dowe, better than last year’s American guard Steve Baker. Sampaense’s very short rotation is completed by DIOGO GONÇALVES, a PF with a decent outside-shot and late-arrival CHRIS WARE.

André Calabote
                              André Calabote 1.jpg

C.A.B. MADEIRA

My Starting Line-up:

PG Ricky Franklin (1.85, 1987, USA)
                              SG/SF Jobi Wall (2.00, USA)
                              SF Fábio Lima (1.97, 1988)
                              PF Aaron Anderson (2.01, 1991, USA)
                              PF/C Jorge Coelho (2.01, 1978)

6th man: Edson Rosário (SF, 1.93, 1982)

Relevant Bench Players:
                              Jorge Freitas (PG, 1.80, 1988) and Frederico Tavares (SF, 1.94, 1988).

Biggest sneakers to fill: Jason Smith (PG, 1.83, 1983 – KFI, Iceland)

After a mediocre season with Benfica, RICKY FRANKLIN is expected to return to his former self (the one seen with S.C. Lusitânia). The jury is still out on the other two Americans: AARON ANDERSON grabbed 15 rebounds against Oliveirense, but this is a team with a giant hole in the middle; after two games, JOBI WALL was 2/14 from behind the arch. C.A.B. Madeira is on downsizing path and the days when the team was a perennial title-contender are now gone. Other than Franklin, the other significant signings were those of EDSON ROSÁRIO (12.1 pts, 5.9 reb last year with Física de Torres Vedras) and FREDERICO TAVARES who a couple of seasons ago while playing for Terceira Basket, had to man up when all three of their American players left the team. Was JORGE FREITAS’ last season (8.1 pts, 1.43 st) a fluke or can he become a consistent contributor off the bench? With José Costa gone, he’s expected to keep Franklin´s back covered as well as play alongside him in a two PG system. Crafty lefty JORGE COELHO (5th all-time LPB shot-blocker) needs a backup ASAP.

Jorge Coelho
                              Jorge Coelho 3.jpg

Comment

A modest guide to the VI LPB (2013-14) – Part VI

A.D. OVARENSE

My Starting Line-up:

PG José Barbosa (1.76, 1990)
                                SG/SF Fernando Neves (1.94, 1980)
                                F Cristovão Cordeiro (2.02, 1989)
                                PF Miguel Miranda (2.05, 1979)
                                PF/C Sergi Coll (2.04, 1982, Spain)

6th man: Nuno Morais (SG, 1.83, 1990)

Relevant Bench Players:
                                André Pinto (PF, 2.00, 1980), Pedro Costa (PG, 1.88, 1993) and Emanuel Sá (SF, 1.98, 1993).

Biggest sneakers to fill: Mário Gonçalves (PF/C, 1.98, 1980 – Illiabum Ílhavo-Proliga)

This will be the season when NUNO MORAIS (10.8 pts – APT) emerges as one of the best shooters in the league: he and lefty sharpshooter FERNANDO NEVES could form a terrific swat team. Ovarense has two young and classy playmakers: JOSÉ BARBOSA (11.0 pts, 6.8 ast and 2.00 st – APT), who should have been chosen ahead of Tomás Barroso on the PG rotation with the NT, and PEDRO COSTA. With ANDRÉ PINTO’s arrival, EMANUEL SÁ could see more time at the SF spot thus starting to pave his way to the NT. Mário Gonçalves’ stats last year (5.9 pts, 3.5 reb) weren’t that impressive, but he was the only player able to back up SERGI COLL; who will do that now that is gone? Money is scarce in Ovar so signing another big man is as unlikely as necessary. CRISTOVÃO CORDEIRO (11.0 pts, 3.8 reb – APT) and his 2.02m are a nightmare for opposing SF (usually, «recycled» SG). MIGUEL MIRANDA enters this season as LPB’s 5th leading scorer, 3rd leading rebounder and 7th leading passer… what more can be said of the only player to have registered a triple-double last season.

Cristovão Cordeiro
                                Cristovão Cordeiro 3.jpg

S.C. LUSITÂNIA

My Starting Line-up:

G Jaime Smith (1.91, 1989, USA)
                                SG Augusto Sobrinho (1.88, 1985)
                                SG/SF Flávio Gomes (1.94, 1989, Cape Verde)
                                PF Zane Campbell (2.03, USA)
                                C Marcel Momplasir (2.05, 1981, USA)

6th man: David Tavares (SF, 1.92, 1988)

Relevant Bench Players:
                                Miguel Freitas (PG, 1.77, 1990) Fernando Ferreira (PF, 1.98, 1994) and Carlos Dias (PF, 1.98, 1982)

Biggest sneakers to fill: Mohamed Camará (SF, 1.96, 1983 – U.D. Oliveirense)

After Durrell Nevels’ departure, the «shot-blocker extraordinaire» MARCEL MOMPLASIR will be accompanied by the obscure ZANE CAMPBELL. Cape Verdean NT member FLÁVIO GOMES (ex-Angrabasket) could be one of this year’s pleasant surprises. AUGUSTO SOBRINHO started the season with a bang – 31 pts against Sampaense – and, since he doesn’t have a back-up, he better continue on that path. Is the search for a PG finally over with JAIME SMITH’s signing? For what I been reading, the Alabama-Huntsville product is more comfortable at the off-guard spot and is better known as a shooter than as a playmaker. Veteran CARLOS DIAS (2.0 pts, 2.7 reb last season) and FERNANDO FERREIRA, a.k.a. Fernando Mangueira, will have a tough time backing-up Momplasir and Campbell.
                                Note: Most basket sites still list AUGUSTO MATOS as a S.C. Lusitânia player; however, Lusitânia’s official Facebook page ignores him and the Mozambican NT member was not one of the 12 players presented on the 22nd October.

Augusto Sobrinho
                                Augusto Sobrinho 1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information