Looking for an international youth tournament may 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for an international youth tournament may 2014

Last Pentecoste we visited the basketballtournament in Zehlendorf/Berlin Germany. In 2014 we're aiming to visit another tournament. Until now I wasn't able to find one in southern Europe.
    We want to participate with U14, U16 and U18 teams. We're from Lelystad, The Netherlands and our teams are part of the top 25 of the country.

Who has a tip for us during Ascension or Pentecoste?

Tournament suggestions May 2014

Originally posted by Mark de Vries View Post
    Last Pentecoste we visited the basketballtournament in Zehlendorf/Berlin Germany. In 2014 we're aiming to visit another tournament. Until now I wasn't able to find one in southern Europe.
    We want to participate with U14, U16 and U18 teams. We're from Lelystad, The Netherlands and our teams are part of the top 25 of the country.

Who has a tip for us during Ascension or Pentecoste?
    Hi Mark
    if you are looking for a quality after-season tournament, there are quite a few good ones in the Baltic countries and Sweden.
    An interesting one is Spirare Cup in Stockholm, Sweden, this year from 30th May - 1st June.
    It's a good tournament and a nice extra thing about it is that the Scandinavian Championships U16 & U18 are organized at the same place at the same time. So good games to see too.
    Then there are several tournaments in Estonia, latvia, Lithuania that could be interesting too.
    If you want more info, please let me know.
    Groeten Hans

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information