Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Adriatic League 2013/2014.

Szolnok will play instead of Helios next year in ABA

Anyway, I almost forgot..
    @Josko and Martin
    Do you now see why I was "crying" for Schilb when he was fired? As I said then, he was x factor, that we were missing all this year...
    And as a result of that dumb move, we stay without EL(lose at home against much weaker team), and we again won't win Serbian league...

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    Szolnok will play instead of Helios next year in ABA

Anyway, I almost forgot..
    @Josko and Martin
    Do you now see why I was "crying" for Schilb when he was fired? As I said then, he was x factor, that we were missing all this year...
    And as a result of that dumb move, we stay without EL(lose at home against much weaker team), and we again won't win Serbian league...
    Szolnok, cccc I liked them, but after what they did at the end of the season I don't have respect for them.

Yes, you miss him, but, imo Zvezda would win the ABA League w/out him only if Radonic wasn't their coach. Radonic can still save the season, Zvezda deserved tittle this year.

Levski will be good next year I expect final 4 for them or playoffs ...
    4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

I kind of agree with Dr.Martin on this one. We can agree to disagre, AmonRa

I hoped for Spars Sarajevo to step in as their president was saying thy would. Judging by some reports, Lisac nevermind saying the interest for ABA league is huge, still had to organise a meeting with Szolnoki conviencing them to play for one more year. This way it doesn't really sound as if they had tons of interest really. :P

The Austrian new owners of Helios company, told why they weren't interested in supporting KK Helios in ABA league. Over the years the club got 1 million € in debts, company solved half of it lately, while they're not interested in having a "factory club" and expect the community to show some broad interest to keep the club alive. Domžale are the richest community in Slovenia, yet only 175 tickets were sold at the game vs. Olimpija, while 1500 people attended the game
    As long as Domžale increase their funding of the club, town as well as community and at least 500 season tickets get sold, meaning there is genuine interest for the club the company is staying, otherwise maintaining a club noone cares for enough to buy a ticket obviously isn't the way to go.
    Can't argue with their logic one single bit.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324