• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Szolnoki - Igokea 2
    Radnicki - Cedevita 1
    Siroki - M. Vizura 1
    Cibona - Krka 1
    MZT - Zadar 1
    C. zvezda - Partizan 2 (Nelson and Radenovic probably will not play, on the other hand, after 2 months, Partizan will have complete roster)
    Olimpija - Buducnost 1

Comment

• Szolnoki - Igokea 1; Szolnok goes nuts from time to time on their home court, as they haven't done so in a while they're likely to do it this round
      Radnicki - Cedevita 1; Cedevita ussualy does the exact opposite compared to my predictions anyway
      Siroki - M. Vizura 2
      Cibona - Krka 1; Krka is on a rise, but I don't think Cibona would be underestimating them
      MZT - Zadar 1
      C. zvezda - Partizan 1; even if their roster won't be as short, beating Zvezda on their home court isn't something to take for granted
      Olimpija - Buducnost 1; unless Olimpija once again shows a completely different face than in the last game, wouldn't be the first time though
      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Mega Vizura is playing most beautiful offensive basketball in the league right now. They have two of the best and most talented young pg in Europe in Micic and Miljenovic . Micic got injured in the first minute of today's game against Siroki,no problem, Miljenovic took over and he put a pg clinic on display . They are so fun to watch. Too bad, most of them will leave team next season.
        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Srle View Post
          Mega Vizura is playing most beautiful offensive basketball in the league right now. They have two of the best and most talented young pg in Europe in Micic and Miljenovic . Micic got injured in the first minute of today's game against Siroki,no problem, Miljenovic took over and he put a pg clinic on display . They are so fun to watch. Too bad, most of them will leave team next season.
          i agree its so great to watch Mega Vizura and those kids... btw lol@your description
          Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Radovic from Mega to Murcia, so that probably means Velickovic in Mega, but we will see(maybe Misko find him some EL club)..

Comment

• Deserved win by Zvezda in a great game...
              Jaka MVP
              Last edited by AmonRA; 02-23-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Martin 4/7 - JPF 5/7 - AmonRA 2/7

AmonRA predicted Partizan to win over CZ LOL

Last 5 rounds, hard to say, anything can happen in ABA.... F4 format sucks.... imagine playoff games

R22
                Igokea - MZT 1
                Mega V. - C. zvezda 1
                Buducnost - Szolnoki 1
                Cedevita - Olimpija 1
                Zadar - Cibona 2
                Partizan - Radnicki 1

R23
                Szolnoki - Cedevita 2
                C. zvezda - Krka 1
                Buducnost - Igokea 1
                Olimpija - Partizan 1
                Cibona - MZT 2

R24
                Zadar - C. zvezda 2
                Partizan - Szolnoki 1
                Cedevita - Buducnost 1
                Igokea - Cibona 2

R25
                Siroki - Cibona 1
                Cedevita - Igokea 1
                C. zvezda - MZT 1
                Buducnost - Partizan 1

R26
                Igokea - Siroki 1
                Cibona - C. zvezda 1
                M. Vizura - Buducnost 1
                Partizan - Cedevita 1

C. zvezda 20 - 6
                Cedevita 20 - 6
                Partizan 17 - 9
                Cibona 17 - 9
                Buducnost 16 - 10
                Igokea 14 - 12
                4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Martin View Post
                  Dr. Martin 4/7 - JPF 5/7 - AmonRA 2/7

AmonRA predicted Partizan to win over CZ LOL
                  as I said, Nelson and Radenovic were injured, but as we see, both of them played despite the injury, so it changes some things...

Comment

• Igokea - MZT 1
                    Mega V. - C. zvezda 1
                    Buducnost - Szolnoki 1
                    Krka - Siroki 1
                    Cedevita - Olimpija 1
                    Zadar - Cibona 2
                    Partizan - Radnicki 1

Comment

• Igokea - MZT 1
                      Mega V. - C. zvezda 2
                      Buducnost - Szolnoki 1
                      Krka - Siroki 1
                      Cedevita - Olimpija 1
                      Zadar - Cibona 1
                      Partizan - Radnicki 1

Comment

• Budućnost utilised their backcourt up most against our soft guards, which is kind of an irony considering Ivanović scored 28 points and nevermind the experience he is still 94' born player. Along with 15/28 FT's that are kind of a standard and already costed us 2-4 wins in ABA that's no way to win a game.

Sportske novosti published that Nesterovič wants to take over the place of sports director of Olimpija. It would be about time. Don't know anything about the financial state at this point of the season, but hopefully this saga is finaly moving towards the end as it's pretty unlikely these "below the million" first team's budgets will get the club back on track.
                        Reading some of the past interviews with him Rašo definately knows what he is supposed to do, might be one of the most suited for this job.

Igokea - MZT 1
                        Mega V. - C. zvezda 2
                        Buducnost - Szolnoki 1
                        Krka - Siroki 1
                        Cedevita - Olimpija 1; as I said, Cedevita ussualy does the exact opposite as I expect them to, hopefully they'll stay loyal to this tradition this time
                        Zadar - Cibona 2
                        Partizan - Radnicki 1

This round seems almost as a lock for 7/7, however that ussualy isn't the case and it'll be interesting to see which club will screw these predictions now.
                        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Last round: AmonRa 6/7, Josko 5/7, Dr. martin 4/7.. the winner is me

By the way Zvezda tab Lypovyy, and he will probably debut against Krka..
                          He is pg(without shot), who can defend position from 1-3... We'll see how it will fit...

Comment

• Szolnoki - Cedevita 2
                            C. zvezda - Krka 1
                            Buducnost - Igokea 1
                            Olimpija - Partizan 1
                            Cibona - MZT 2
                            Radnicki - Mega 1
                            Siroki - Zadar 1

Comment

• Szolnoki - Cedevita 2
                              C. zvezda - Krka 1
                              Buducnost - Igokea 1
                              Olimpija - Partizan 2
                              Cibona - MZT 2
                              Radnicki - Mega 1
                              Siroki - Zadar 1

Comment

• Szolnoki - Cedevita 1 ... what?! I'd bet on them anyway :P
                                C. zvezda - Krka 1
                                Buducnost - Igokea 1
                                Olimpija - Partizan 1
                                Cibona - MZT 1
                                Radnicki - Mega 1
                                Siroki - Zadar 1

Lisac confirmed Skopje is staying in the league, as for Szolnoki it's not known yet. I understand they need money they get through that wild card, however I'd prefer if they could organise qualifications for that place or something, instead of accepting some random teams from Europe. Doesn't seem legit, even if it's a team as Maccabi, we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information