Adriatic League 2013/2014.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10313527_757074337647506_1417297637747085191_n.jpg
    This is a Pionir Hall, home of Partizan Belgrade. It's set up for people that have been hit by these recent floods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dule_Vujosevic View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6716[/ATTACH]
      This is a Pionir Hall, home of Partizan Belgrade. It's set up for people that have been hit by these recent floods.
      hahahaha ur funny
      Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• What an arrogant douchebag. The point is I wanted to ensure people know what's this arena, and they are more familiar with term Partizan than Red star.

Comment

• Helios turned down participation in ABA for the next season as they can't afford the wild card payment. Too bad, they wouldn't be at the top, but they had an interesting team there, replacing 2-3 individuals they would definately be a competitive team if given a chance. When One of their talented players, Gregor Hrovat (196cm, 94', SG/SF) signed with Olimpija this was kind of expected.
          I am reading Serbian clubs are against wild card payment as well, I hope Lisac isn't dumb enough to let 3 foreign teams through WC due to it, that would be a death to the league...
          Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
          That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Krka won their 5th in a row Slovenian championship. Olimpija was near an upset, leading by 7 points but than Buljan and Murič both got ejected, Vladović and Rupnik were also on the bench with 5th, Klobučar kept attacking after Rupnik later through Marinelli, took over the game and sealed the win.
            As painful as this is, without Gailius Olimpija is so much worse of a team than Krka that I was most honestly surprised Olimpija even managed to force up the 5th game.

Edo Murič will be leaving Krka with a hefty price tag, Džikić claimed they'll try to keep Klobučar by all means, they're keeping Armstead for the second year, nevermind he barely played due to injury in this season, while reportedly they'll make a push for Kastrati and Bolčina in the rotation, while adding some players from their youth school along that.

As far as Olimpija goes things are relatively unknown their core under contract is quite young Rupnik 93', Marinelli 95', Brodnik 92', Omić 92', Hrovat 94', Vucetić 96', as for the rest Dino Murič, Salin, and Gailius are still under contract, I'm suspecting they might let Gailius go for a proper money.
            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Do you know where is he going, I would love to see Muric in Zvezda...

By the way, from today's game between Partizan-FMP

Last edited by AmonRA; 06-02-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• I haven't come across any rumours lately, he won't lack offers though. I'd love to see him join his senior brother as well although that probably won't happen As far as I know he already refused Krka offering him 150k € per season to prolongue the contract during this season. As Krka lacks ambitions it's obvious he wants a step forward, now it'll depend on how much will he look after the money as well as how "euroleague-ready" is he feeling. With his defense I think he is a steal for most teams at top16 level.

lol @ Duško. He and Bogdanović don't really get along all that well, judging from some previous gestures...

Comment

• a violation of the players human rights.... Serbia coaches look like S.Korea coaches...

Korean Basketball Coach Under Fire for Ordering Player to Tape His Mouth During a Timeout

Comment

• ahaha, timeout well spent

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                      Krka won their 5th in a row Slovenian championship. Olimpija was near an upset, leading by 7 points but than Buljan and Murič both got ejected, Vladović and Rupnik were also on the bench with 5th, Klobučar kept attacking after Rupnik later through Marinelli, took over the game and sealed the win.
                      As painful as this is, without Gailius Olimpija is so much worse of a team than Krka that I was most honestly surprised Olimpija even managed to force up the 5th game.

Edo Murič will be leaving Krka with a hefty price tag, Džikić claimed they'll try to keep Klobučar by all means, they're keeping Armstead for the second year, nevermind he barely played due to injury in this season, while reportedly they'll make a push for Kastrati and Bolčina in the rotation, while adding some players from their youth school along that.

As far as Olimpija goes things are relatively unknown their core under contract is quite young Rupnik 93', Marinelli 95', Brodnik 92', Omić 92', Hrovat 94', Vucetić 96', as for the rest Dino Murič, Salin, and Gailius are still under contract, I'm suspecting they might let Gailius go for a proper money.
                      Yeah KRKA, nice
                      4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• Szolnok will play instead of Helios next year in ABA

Anyway, I almost forgot..
                        @Josko and Martin
                        Do you now see why I was "crying" for Schilb when he was fired? As I said then, he was x factor, that we were missing all this year...
                        And as a result of that dumb move, we stay without EL(lose at home against much weaker team), and we again won't win Serbian league...

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                          Szolnok will play instead of Helios next year in ABA

Anyway, I almost forgot..
                          @Josko and Martin
                          Do you now see why I was "crying" for Schilb when he was fired? As I said then, he was x factor, that we were missing all this year...
                          And as a result of that dumb move, we stay without EL(lose at home against much weaker team), and we again won't win Serbian league...
                          Szolnok, cccc I liked them, but after what they did at the end of the season I don't have respect for them.

Yes, you miss him, but, imo Zvezda would win the ABA League w/out him only if Radonic wasn't their coach. Radonic can still save the season, Zvezda deserved tittle this year.

Levski will be good next year I expect final 4 for them or playoffs ...
                          4th in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction game!

Comment

• I kind of agree with Dr.Martin on this one. We can agree to disagre, AmonRa

I hoped for Spars Sarajevo to step in as their president was saying thy would. Judging by some reports, Lisac nevermind saying the interest for ABA league is huge, still had to organise a meeting with Szolnoki conviencing them to play for one more year. This way it doesn't really sound as if they had tons of interest really. :P

Comment

• The Austrian new owners of Helios company, told why they weren't interested in supporting KK Helios in ABA league. Over the years the club got 1 million € in debts, company solved half of it lately, while they're not interested in having a "factory club" and expect the community to show some broad interest to keep the club alive. Domžale are the richest community in Slovenia, yet only 175 tickets were sold at the game vs. Olimpija, while 1500 people attended the game
                              As long as Domžale increase their funding of the club, town as well as community and at least 500 season tickets get sold, meaning there is genuine interest for the club the company is staying, otherwise maintaining a club noone cares for enough to buy a ticket obviously isn't the way to go.
                              Can't argue with their logic one single bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information