Dennis Schröder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Schröder

A very good prospect. Adept at ball handling and is able to change speed midway through the cross. Good ability finish in traffic through the glide. One thing he should really work on is his gather when it comes to shooting upright or off the dribble.

Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Based from rumors around the draft boards, Utah Jazz are very interested in this prospect.
    Sacramento Kings

Comment

He is the only international prospect to attend the NBA 2013 Draft Combine.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

This guy is a sick talent!
        I'd wait with the NBA in his place though, a season or two under some strict EL coach would do wonders with him imo...
        Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
        That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

He is going to be best international player from this draft. As the NBA is nowdays, any guard who is quick and can shoot is guaranteed to succeed.
          My blog about european hoops http://insidehoops.blog.com

Comment

I was really impressed with the way he handled the press of the USA team during the Hoop Summit game. The USA team pretty much pressed the whole game with athletic defenders. Schroder broke the press a number of times on his own and never seemed to get tired. I agree that he'll be a nice player.

Comment

ESPN's Chad Ford reported that Shcroeder had received guarantees from NBA team representatives to draft him in the first round. I think he is top five pick material.
              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Schroeder withdrew from the Draft Combine citing a bothersome tooth pain. He was measured 6'2, with a 6’7.25″ wingspan. Scouts compared his well built physique to Rajon Rondo. There are rumors that NBA teams have already promised to draft him, especially the Utah Jazz.

It is reported that he will also bypass the Adidas Eurocamp for next month.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

To nobody's surprise, Schroeder leads a group of pre-draft workout for the Jazz.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

According to this guy, he has some off-court issues

Anyway, this guy is the real deal when it comes to playing ball, off the court not so much. He has had major issues in Germany and everyone knows he's super arrogant. During practice with the u18 national team, he walked out and proclaimed that he wasn't gonna embarrass himself playing with a bunch of losers who werent on his level. He later apologized and was allowed back. But just a week later the team went on the road for some exhibition game and he was caught trying to sneak back into the hotel at 5am. There might have been some weed involved, too, but I don't know that for sure. So they kicked him off the team. One of my team mates from last year was on that team, so thats how I know.

He had his break through on the court this year in the first league in Germany after dominating the league I played in for the last two years (he played on Braunschweig's second team, too). His club had some financial issues and the starting pg got hurt and he played really well filling in.

Comment

Dream come true, #17 to the Hawks.

PS: All these dudes on ESPN talking about umlauts can't pronounce the umlaut. It's not Schruder!
                      aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
                        Dream come true, #17 to the Hawks.

PS: All these dudes on ESPN talking about umlauts can't pronounce the umlaut. It's not Schruder!
                        Well don't expect too much if they say Noguiera (spanish style) instead of Nogueira...
                        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

I thought he will be either drafted by Utah or Dallas. Still surprised, I thought it was booked.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

From media day:

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Last edited by CKR13; 11-07-2013, 10:47 PM.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information