Cape Verde giant Walter Tavares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cape Verde giant Walter Tavares

Edy Walter of Cape Verdean national basketball team highlighted in Canary Islands

Edy Walter, the giant of Cape Verde’s national basketball team, who shone last August in the Afrobasket eliminatory matches in Praia, is showing his talent on the Herbalife Gran Canaria team. In a six-minute Tubabasket report during the game against Real Madrid, the 20-year-old, 2.2-meter-tall athlete talks about his life and how his career began.

In a short film published on YouTube, Edy is praised by his teammates and coach, who say he is improving with each passing day. In addition to his desire to triumph in Spain, he has another dream in his life: playing for the NBA in the United States.

Edy Walter Tavares is one of Cape Verde’s great hopes in Afrobasket 2013, which will take place in Côte d’Ivoire in August of this year.

Here's the video:

Basically he says that his hard work is paying off in Gran Canaria and tells the story of how a Spanish tourist saw him by chance in Cape Verde and talked to him about playing basketball in Gran Canaria. Coach Pedro Martínez states he has been with the club for the past three years (in fact he started playing basketball just that time ago) and was scouted in Cape Verde after information about him through that tourist. Martínez highlights his hard work, but emphasizes than he is injury prone.

Walter Tavares entered the 2013 NBA draft.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

"I am ready for the NBA"
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Finally signed with the Hawks.
      Las Palmas, Spain, Jul 2 (EFE).– Cape Verdean center Walter Tavares will become the first player from that island nation to play in the NBA after the Atlanta Hawks agreed to terms with their 2014 second-round pick, who played the past three seasons with Spanish-league club Herbalife Gran Canaria. “A bittersweet day for me: today I have to say goodbye to the club that’s given me everything. Thank you C.B. Gran Canaria,” Tavares wrote in Spanish Thursday on Twitter. He followed up that message with a message in English that read, “I’m very excited to announce that next season I’ll...
      Sacramento Kings
      HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Following in the footsteps of Dana Barros

Comment

goosh i love them

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

Comment

If you are looking for a light but challenging entertainment game, House of Hazards is a suitable choice.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

He is so excellent. I love watching old tournaments.
              duck life

Comment

Discover the key to effortless network management at our website, where we specialize in providing detailed IP addresses and router login information. Navigate to 192.168.100.1 for a comprehensive guide on accessing your router's interface and managing your home network like a pro. Our platform offers extensive resources, including step-by-step tutorials, troubleshooting tips, and expert advice for both novice and advanced users. At 192.168.100.1, you'll find everything you need to optimize your network's performance, enhance security, and enjoy seamless connectivity. Join our community today and take the first step towards mastering your home network!
                https://1921681001.online/
                ​​

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information