Chinese Taipei National Team 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Taipei National Team 2013

The Chinese Taipei Basketball association has released the 16 man pool for the intended training and competition towards FIBA East Asia tournament in South Korea next month and the FIBA Asia World Cup Qualifiers to be held in Manila this year.

Hsu Chin-Tse was named head coach after steering Pure Youth into the 2013 SBL championship.

It is also reported that the national team is looking to bolster the team with Pure Youth import Quincy Davis as a naturalized player.

Jet Chang leads a young team with no player older than 29 years of age. Wu Tai-Hao and Tien Lei it seems are skipping the East Asia tournament and could rejoin the team later on.
    Last edited by CKR13; 04-22-2013, 05:28 AM.
    Sacramento Kings
    HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Chinese Taipei is a dark horse in the coming AC
    sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Training camp opens Monday next week, April 22, 2013.
      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
        The Chinese Taipei Basketball association has released the 16 man pool for the intended training and competition towards FIBA East Asia tournament in South Korea next month and the FIBA Asia World Cup Qualifiers to be held in Manila next year.

Hsu Chin-Tse was named head coach after steering Pure Youth into the 2013 SBL championship.

It is also reported that the national team is looking to bolster the team with Pure Youth import Quincy Davis as a naturalized player.

Jet Chang leads a young team with no player older than 29 years of age. Wu Tai-Hao and Tien Lei it seems are skipping the East Asia tournament and could rejoin the team later on.

haha i was not able to identify who the players are on photo. no way for google to translate that. Any chance you can write that 16man lineup here? I noticed there were two players listed at 200cm.. does that mean no Tseng wen ting for Chinese Taipei in the EAC?

Comment

Originally posted by asapa11 View Post
          haha i was not able to identify who the players are on photo. no way for google to translate that. Any chance you can write that 16man lineup here? I noticed there were two players listed at 200cm.. does that mean no Tseng wen ting for Chinese Taipei in the EAC?
          Guys and gals here would provide more info than I could ever will.

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Taipei will got beaten by PHL again
            sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

EAC 16 man list

Jet Chang 192cm SG
              Tsai wen cheng 188cm SF(Pure Youth)
              Creighton Douglas 197cm SF(Pure Youth)
              Ke chi hao 181cm PG(Pure Youth)
              Chen shih chieh 173cm PG(Pure Youth)
              Lin ching pang 190cm SG(Pure Youth)
              Chen shun shiang 190cm SG(Bank of TW)
              Zhou boxun 197cm PF(Bank of TW)
              Su bo zang 200cm C(TW Beer)
              Lin kuan lun 187cm PG(KKL)
              Cheng jen wei 194cm SF(TW Mobile)
              Chou po chen 198cm PF(Yulon)
              Lu cheng ju 194cm SF(Yulon)
              Lee Te Wei 200cm C(Yulon)
              Lin yi hui 193cm SF(DC Tiger)
              Lin Chih wei 200cm PF(Chinese Culture University)
              136670074482685.jpg
              Last edited by zonglin; 04-23-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Lu cheng ju will go to military.He doesn't attend EAC.

Comment

DC Tiger import Rolando Howell also be interested in naturalized.Quincy Davis requires 25000USD a month, CTBA can only offer 12000USD per month.

Comment

From the training videos posted in the SBL, head coach Hsu Chin-Tse is implementing several drills of a half-court trap and using 3-2 crash boards drill to prepare for an uptempo team. Hsu told the press that he knows that the team is undersized compared to China and South Korea, but they will utilize quickness and transition ball movement to offset size.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Interesting article:
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                        Taipei will got beaten by PHL again
                        I think it's time for us to beat you this year, we are ready and strong this year.
                        Even that's your house, but doesn't matter for us.
                        Let's wait and see this Aug, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by k-j View Post
                          I think it's time for us to beat you this year, we are ready and strong this year.
                          Even that's your house, but doesn't matter for us.
                          Let's wait and see this Aug, good luck!
                          Nope. As always, as usual and as will be expected Philippines rapes Taiwan again. Especially at home, we'll make sure we serve double digit blowouts. You have an improving team but not enough to take down our team yet.
                          If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                            Nope. As always, as usual and as will be expected Philippines rapes Taiwan again. Especially at home, we'll make sure we serve double digit blowouts. You have an improving team but not enough to take down our team yet.
                            where is the rapes? Last year was a approaching game at fiba asia cup, 75:68 was the final score between us.
                            We didn't play well at last 3 minutes, that's why we lose.
                            As Maucus Douthit getting older now, there's is nothing we need to worry.
                            Our coach team are quiet talent this year, they know what to do to win the game, especially our head coach said he learns the mistakes from last year.
                            he makes wrong decision in last 3 minutes, this time we know what to do.
                            we will bring the new face this year, my suggestion is you don't go over confidence.
                            you can rape us , but we can also blowout your ass.

Comment

i really agree that marcus is really getting old but he is still deadly...you guys have some new guys but we also have some new faces in the line up...you should watch out for 23 yr 6"10 junemar fajardo...He is just a rookie but he is wrecking havoc in our league and even making imports from NBA look like rookies. this guy as a must watch. We also have Greg slaughter also 23 yrs old and at 7"0..very quick for a seven footer and has that mid range shot..and also 6"9japeth aguilar. was drafted in the nba-dligue. You guys will be surprised!! not to mention you guys are gonna play here...a clip of the players i mentioned.

Junemar fajardo

The Kraken Released! June Mar Fajardo had a breakout game against San Mig Coffee, posting 16 points and 13 rebounds for Petron. Oh, and he also had a highlig...

Japeth Aguilar

kind of dunks it over his team mateFebruary 24, 2013(footage owned by AKTV)

Greg Slaugter..

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
                              You know how to WIN against the Philippines? Zone them do death and watch them crumble. Been working Since 2002 and coaches until today don't have the answer for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information