Clear All

Enormous hands as well.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
      This picture says a lot about Antetokoumpo's freakish leaping abilities

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5567[/ATTACH]
      Did the guy in blue actually put that much arc on the shot from that distance just to get it over Antetokounmpo's reach? That must have looked ridiculous watching it live

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
        Did the guy in blue actually put that much arc on the shot from that distance just to get it over Antetokounmpo's reach? That must have looked ridiculous watching it live
        No idea to be honest... I saw this pic posted on twitter by Jonathan Givony from Draft Express.

Comment

Congrats to this young man, Bucks took a chance on him at #15
          aim low, score high

Comment

Originally posted by sinobball View Post
            Congrats to this young man, Bucks took a chance on him at #15
            He definitely has huge potential and I think the Bucks took a good decision. Congrats or as they say in Greek "syncharitiria"

Comment

Here's an interview with the Director of Scouting for Milwaukee regarding Antetokounmpo:

Normally, there would be a chart or two right above this text, or at least below.

Comment

The way the Greeks spell his name is just too damn ugly. The Greek alphabet has no D and B so his name became Antetokoumpo instead of Adetokunbo.
                Why isnt Vladimir Jankovic name written Vlantimir Giankovits officially, instead as well?

Comment

The reason why I will be watching a few Bucks games online this season.

Sacramento Kings
                  HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Great play and hustle by Antetokounmpo!

Comment

Adetokounbo or Antekounmpo it still sounds tha same in almost every language.Good luck over there Giannis you have some unique physical talents

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                        Great play and hustle by Antetokounmpo!

There are only a few players in the world that could have made that play......and none of them are 18 years old except Giannis. I still believe he will be the best or one of the best players from this rookie class in 4-5 years. Every basketball expert or person I trust, including myself, doesn't understand why the Bucks aren't giving him more playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
                          There are only a few players in the world that could have made that play......and none of them are 18 years old except Giannis. I still believe he will be the best or one of the best players from this rookie class in 4-5 years. Every basketball expert or person I trust, including myself, doesn't understand why the Bucks aren't giving him more playing time.
                          Indeed! Giannis has so much potential! I do believe that with all the hard word he invests in and due to his competitive nature and having lived through a lot of adversities in his life in Greece as an illegal immigrant he will succeed and become a great NBA player in the near future...
                          I don't know if the Bucks are still hesitant and don't want to place too much pressure on their rookie and expect him to deliver great performances. Maybe it's also he came directly to the NBA from a second division team in Greece.

Comment

Very nice read about Giannis and the Antetokoumpo family regarding the struggles and adversities they faced while living in Greece and how basketball and coach Spiros Velliniatis changed everything for the young teen when he introduced him to basketball.

Signing an NBA contract didn't necessarily change the life of Milwaukee Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo, as he already had a professional deal in place in Europe. But what it did was take the teenager, and his family, out of an increasingly hostile situation in his native country that put him in the middle of a political battle.

Comment

Antetokounmpo: 16 Pts, 10 Reb, 1 Ast, 3 Blk against Brooklyn but Bucks lose.
                              Sacramento Kings

Comment

Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information