No announcement yet.

Volleyball World Cup 2006 (Japan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanted a Serbia-Bulgaria final and what do I get? A Brazil-Poland one. Typical .
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

I saw Brazil v Serbia And Montenegro today and i tell u what, they boys can jump. Flying...

Comment

Originally posted by HIGHLANDER
        I saw Brazil v Serbia And Montenegro today and i tell u what, they boys can jump. Flying...
        Yes they really play good voleyball, but I hope that Polish NT will stoped their They must do that !!!

POLAND !!!
        Tommorow at 11:30Am watch final game (watch and be with Poland) !!!

Comment

3rd place for Bulgaria
          3rd place and bronze medals for Bulgaria! Today Bulgaria beat Serbia 3:1 (22:25, 25:23, 25:23, 25:23)

CONGRATULATE Nikoo and JNC, and rest guys from Bulgaria !!!

Comment

sorry PHILIP but i support brazil in the final. . .but it will be a huge succes for poland the first place!i hope the best win

Comment

Thanks Philip Its nice to see that for first time our team showed will to win in 3/4 place game.

Brazil are the world champions after trashing Poland

Brazil lalallalalala Brazil
              47-70
              76-58

Comment

WE DONT LOSE 1st PLACE, BUT WE WON 2nd !!!!!!!!
                POLAND !!!!!!!!

Comment

It seems that Japan inspires thrashing finals...
                  The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Carlos Nadal
                    It seems that Japan inspires thrashing finals...
                    Why do you think that

Comment

Originally posted by PHILIPeurobasket
                      Why do you think that
                      First the Spain-Greece massacre and now a comfy 3-0 win for Brazil in just over an hour winning the first set by 25-12 (!) and the last 25-17.

Comment

First the Spain-Greece massacre and now a comfy 3-0 win for Brazil in just over an hour winning the first set by 25-12 (!) and the last 25-17.
                        * Brazil is the best team in World, so all teams will have problems with Brazil.
                        * We play without "libero". Polish "libero" before game have injury, and you see what was happen in 1st set
                        * JNC do you know what mean nervousness

NOBODY in Poland is mad or sad - this is our succes! We didnt lose this final - we won 2nd place, and this is GREAT !!!

Comment

Philip, I am not trying to take anything away from the Polish team. They did great, and they kicked some serious butt over the course of the tournament. My respect is all theirs. But in my eyes, they lost easily in the final. Yes, they had absent and injured players, I accept that, but this doesn't cancel the fact that they lost dead easily.

Comment

Philip.... this doesn't cancel the fact that they lost dead easily.
                            Reason is only one - Brazil is World Champions, and they have GREAT Volleyball team, GREAT !!!
                            I know that all teams, and fans was after 1st set in shock - everyone think that if Poland play in final, they will fight about gold medals, but true is one - Brazil was better!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikoo
                              Brazil are the world champions
                              Told you guys so
                              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information