Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Players of Federal Yugoslavia: who is who? (recovered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like incest produces quality players
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by AlbionGate View Post
      Drazen Dalipagic (Bosniak father). His father's family was originally from Montenegro (serb ethnicity) and was converted to islam during ottoman occupation. Dalipagic told it once on serbian TV.
      Did he? Wouldn't have nothing to do with him living in Serbia and trying to "fit in". Perhaps we should dig centuries back into everyone's family history to find their "real" ethnicity?

Drazen Petrovic father is originally serb from Herzegovina. Petrovic family name is originally a serbian familly name from this part of Bosnia. Bodiroga's grandfather and Drazen's grandfather were sister and brother.
      You found this on wikipedia, no?

Petrović is a patronymic and is not exclusive to Serbs from Herzegovina. His father was for years called "Jole Crnogorac" in Šibenik and that's good enough for me.

Danko Cvjeticanin - Croat born (Serb ethnicity)
      Toni Prostran - Croat born (Serb ethnicity)
      Darijo Saric - Croat born (Serb ethnicity)
      Who mentioned anything about Prostran and Šarić? They weren't on the list so unless you have some "special" need to mention them I don't understand your point...?

I'm pretty sure everyone in Zadar and Šibenik know what their ethnicity is but it is not an issue (why would it be?). The kids are born in Croatia and play for the country, that's all that is important to us.

Comment

Mirza Delibasic was Bosnian (muslim).

Comment

Originally posted by Kotarac View Post
          Did he? Wouldn't have nothing to do with him living in Serbia and trying to "fit in". Perhaps we should dig centuries back into everyone's family history to find their "real" ethnicity?

You found this on wikipedia, no?[/B] :[/B]D

Petrović is a patronymic and is not exclusive to Serbs from Herzegovina. His father was for years called "Jole Crnogorac" in Šibenik and that's good enough for me.

Who mentioned anything about Prostran and Šarić? They weren't on the list so unless you have some "special" need to mention them I don't understand your point...?

I'm pretty sure everyone in Zadar and Šibenik know what their ethnicity is but it is not an issue (why would it be?). The kids are born in Croatia and play for the country, that's all that is important to us.
          [English or provide translation]
          Last edited by rikhardur; 10-22-2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

that's very stupid post....
            try to dig for a white blood inside NBA players...
            impossible...

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information