Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely OT

I hold it 34 seconds twice

Or maybe "I must be really slow", my record is 10 seconds. Damn blue boxes are moving too fast.

Some people I know started this web page: http://www.ollning.com.

For those of you unfortunate enough not to know Swedish the art of "Ollning" is not to be looked down upon. It contains the "rubbing" maneuver i.e. people who...errr..."rub" themselves on different things such as the ones displayed further down on the page.

As a disturbing sidenote, I used to live in the student dorm that is pictured on the web page, at the time of the photo being shot.

As another disturbing sidenote I can not help but notice that the page is still being added to although the co-creators have graduated Med school and the third member of the team should be well into his 30s...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy
    Some people I know started this web page: http://www.ollning.com.

For those of you unfortunate enough not to know Swedish the art of "Ollning" is not to be looked down upon. It contains the "rubbing" maneuver i.e. people who...errr..."rub" themselves on different things such as the ones displayed further down on the page.

As a disturbing sidenote, I used to live in the student dorm that is pictured on the web page, at the time of the photo being shot.

As another disturbing sidenote I can not help but notice that the page is still being added to although the co-creators have graduated Med school and the third member of the team should be well into his 30s...
    Billy, the depth of my concern for your psychological state cannot be overestimated.
    Michelle Tackabery
    Tackabery Chronicle
    Durham, NC, USA

Quote Originally Posted by mktackabery
    Billy, the depth of my concern for your psychological state cannot be overestimated.
    Hey, Im just as much a victim as prince Carl Philip -or is it his helmet and gloves thats the victim? Not to mention Madonnas hairbrush.

Two of the members of the "sect" actually wore sweatpants most of the time so as to speed up the "process".

Now dont get me started on "Spunk Funk" or "the Pig drinks".

Hey, Im just as much a victim as prince Carl Philip -or is it his helmet and gloves thats the victim? Not to mention Madonnas hairbrush.

Two of the members of the "sect" actually wore sweatpants most of the time so as to speed up the "process".

Now dont get me started on "Spunk Funk" or "the Pig drinks".
    don't get you started? don't get you started? you are already flying down the highway, are you kidding me? holy mother of . . . is there nothing to do in your country?

Wait, what are pig drinks? Oh no, I just asked. That was foolish of me.

Go see "The Prestige" - excellent movie, actually I think it was the best movie I have seen in so long, I can't even remember. Well, since last week when I saw "The Departed." Two gorgeous movies in a row. Please, Bill. Get some culture, stare at Scarlett Johansenn in tight Victorian corsets if you must, just . . . divert yourself for God's sake. I'm begging you, Bill.
    Michelle Tackabery
    Tackabery Chronicle
    Durham, NC, USA

don't get you started? don't get you started? you are already flying down the highway, are you kidding me? holy mother of . . . is there nothing to do in your country?

Well, we kinda ran outta sheeps, or is it raindeer?
    Look, as a new member of a nation (the equivalent of a US fraternity only same sex -we are very much about that you know) there are certain responsibilities as well as rites you have to go through in order to achieve full member status. Some are...

Wait, what are pig drinks? Oh no, I just asked. That was foolish of me..

Well, I am not gonna be hard to convince
    You do "the pig drinks" after you have been in a sauna for an hour or two so you loose up the skin in your lower region, you then create a little haven for your buddy, some people claims that it looks like a bed of skin where the little fella can rest. After putting him to sleep you can let him sit there for a while with a large amount of spirits and let him soak up and mix with the other bodily fluids that is collected there...now, if you have been bad during the initiation you might need to drink your buddys cocktail, hence "the pig drinks", and if you have done good they might let you get away with "the crack".
    The art of "the crack" is performed in such a manner that female members of the sauna is asked to lean forward and spread their legs, followed by some spirits being poured down their back and collected in a cup between their legs -a male member of the sauna is then asked to consume said beverage.

Weird? Most definitely, but it does give you the opportunity to meet and get to know a lot of people you might otherwise not have met as well as experience alot of things that you might not have in other settings.

I actually met mrs Billy at one of the festivities after having performed "flaming" in between main course and desert of a sour herring dinner.
    Good times.

Go see "The Prestige" - excellent movie, actually I think it was the best movie I have seen in so long, I can't even remember. Well, since last week when I saw "The Departed." Two gorgeous movies in a row. Please, Bill. Get some culture, stare at Scarlett Johansenn in tight Victorian corsets if you must, just . . . divert yourself for God's sake. I'm begging you, Bill.
    I might actually go do that whenever I have the chance to do so. Girl aint all bad, althoug perhaps a touch too blond for my liking. A boy gotta have standards -right?

the idea of the crack is quite disgusting imho but @ the same time should that occur to a clean hot female my senses tend to titilate @ the thought of it. I wonder if one of my friends who is in Sweden for a study abroad program has done this.

Weird? Most definitely, but it does give you the opportunity to meet and get to know a lot of people you might otherwise not have met as well as experience alot of things that you might not have in other settings.
    I actually met mrs Billy at one of the festivities after having performed "flaming" in between main course and desert of a sour herring dinner.
    Good times.
    I'm pretty sure after this post, you are never going to lack for party guests from this board. Swinging in a sauna is not my personal cup of tea, but I'm glad you still have, um, standards.
    Michelle Tackabery
    Tackabery Chronicle
    Durham, NC, USA

I'm pretty sure after this post, you are never going to lack for party guests from this board. Swinging in a sauna is not my personal cup of tea, but I'm glad you still have, um, standards.
    Well, I have never been into swinging, that is just weird and distasteful -duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantim3dx
    the idea of the crack is quite disgusting imho but @ the same time should that occur to a clean hot female my senses tend to titilate @ the thought of it. I wonder if one of my friends who is in Sweden for a study abroad program has done this.
    What uni is your friend at?

Uppsala University is one of Europes oldest (founded in 1477) and therefore have some very interesting traditions, Lunds University (1622) is pretty fun too as its a massive Uni in a small town which makes the student life highly prevalent. If you (Phantim and others)are still in Europe it could be totally worth it to go on an excursion to Copenhagen (gorgeous!) and take the 15 minute trainride over to Malmö and Lund.

I am not clicking on any of these links... I waste enough time already...

Stuart

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEE840JnXqg
    this is fun at the end they say "we would take it for free"

http://www.frederiksamuel.com/blog/images/myflags.swf

For those obsessed with flags. :P

okay people Zidane jokes may be getting old but when it comes form America's "Family Guy" it's as we say "That was hilarious!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XHohKu-Vw...elated&search=

now go watch and cry in tears from laughter

S.C. phone home

What uni is your friend at?

Uppsala University is one of Europes oldest (founded in 1477) and therefore have some very interesting traditions, Lunds University (1622) is pretty fun too as its a massive Uni in a small town which makes the student life highly prevalent. If you (Phantim and others)are still in Europe it could be totally worth it to go on an excursion to Copenhagen (gorgeous!) and take the 15 minute trainride over to Malmö and Lund.
    actually just talked to him today. all this time I thought he was in Sweden, he's atually in Norway. I swear I excel in Geography, my memory is something to be less desired though.

Another time waster which I dedicate to mktackabery http://www.dailyhaha.com/_flash/jeu_chiant.swf
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast