• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madmax View Post
    FT%
    JV - 85%
    DS - 74%
    There is no comparison here, as JV blows pretty much any big out of the water at the stripe line (except maybe only Nowitzki really). Big advantage to JV here.
    Best of all Jonas' foul shooting has continued to improve over his career. His free throw shooting percentage this season is currently 85.6%, compared to his previous career best of 81.1% in the 2016-17 season. Coaches love players who go to the charity stripe and punish the opposition for transgressions.

Originally posted by madmax View Post
    3 pt FG%
    JV - 36%;
    DS - 35%
    Now this is a very interesting one, since according to you, Sabonis blows JV out of the water shooting wise, yet the stats are once again suggesting otherwise lol Advantage JV again I guess...
    As of today Jonas has made 11 of 25 three pointers or 44% this season while Domantas has hit 9 of 25 or 36%.

Last edited by Hepcat; 01-29-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Domas career hight thirty points. Loved all those jumpers:

Apparently this game was timed such that people inhabiting the country of "Lithuania" could watch it while they were actually awake instead of attempting (an...
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Since we compared a lot JV and Domas here, it's nice discussion I basically agree with Donatas here:

Domantas Sabonis sekmadienį sužaidė rezultatyviausią karjeros NBA mačą. Tai nebuvo vienadienis 30 taškų lietuvio blyksnis. 21-erių „Indiana Pacers“ puolėjas ...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
        Murauskas, Sirvydis
        Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• LOL, Sabonis with two early fouls in the playoffs again... Still have that tendency to pick up stupid fouls.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
          Murauskas, Sirvydis
          Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• So suddenly Sabonis is a 20pts per game PO player. Just feed him in the p&r situations and he will find ways to score. IMO, best Lith in NBA since Ilgauskas.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
            Murauskas, Sirvydis
            Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Bear in mind that Cavs have one of the weakest frontcourt in playoffs. Still Domas looks great, happy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                Bear in mind that Cavs have one of the weakest frontcourt in playoffs. Still Domas looks great, happy for him.
                I have that in mind. He was punishing most of the frontcourts thisseason when he was involved. Dude can play. It doesn't matter who is better now he or JV, but I just see much more potential in him and I have little doubt he's the best Lith in NBA since Ilgauskas. IMO, 21yo Sabonis and JV are nor even close and you wouldn't say Domas is finished product, far from that. He needs to add right hand in the post, polish his jumper and threes, to get smarted defensively ect. Even body wise he can add a little but of mass still. Dude's IQ is great. Some coaches will bring him to an ALL STAR game one day.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                Murauskas, Sirvydis
                Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Kind of sad that he bricked all these jumpshots in G7, could have turned the game and overall was not his best performance. Still Pacers looked great this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                    So suddenly Sabonis is a 20pts per game PO player. Just feed him in the p&r situations and he will find ways to score. IMO, best Lith in NBA since Ilgauskas.
                    you just never give up, do you?
                    But it's all good really - we all know you love your big men to play a fancy game with all the guard tricks up their sleeves and you already need a replacement for one of your failed projects in Motiejunas, who is wasting his prime years in the chinese league. Maybe Sabonis will finally fulfill your dreams and not fail them

Comment

you just never give up, do you?
                      But it's all good really - we all know you love your big men to play a fancy game with all the guard tricks up their sleeves and you already need a replacement for one of your failed projects in Motiejunas, who is wasting his prime years in the chinese league. Maybe Sabonis will finally fulfill your dreams and not fail them
                      So you want me to treat this seriously when it comes from the biggest JV's homer in entire planet? You would simply take this as an opinion, but no, as a homer you had try to deny my opinion because it's too pity for you to read this. At least you would have some arguments...

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                      Murauskas, Sirvydis
                      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
                        So you want me to treat this seriously when it comes from the biggest JV's homer in entire planet? You would simply take this as an opinion, but no, as a homer you had try to deny my opinion because it's too pity for you to read this. At least you would have some arguments...
                        you are asking me for arguments when your only argument is that Sabonis is "only 21 year old"?
                        Don't you think your own homerism is clouding your judgemental skills here?

Comment

you are asking me for arguments when your only argument is that Sabonis is "only 21 year old"?
                          Don't you think your own homerism is clouding your judgemental skills here?
                          Pretty sure that youre the homer here, who cant deal with the fact that people can have different opinions and attack them for nut nutthuging JV.

Comment

• Originally posted by Svajunas View Post
                            Pretty sure that youre the homer here, who cant deal with the fact that people can have different opinions and attack them for nut nutthuging JV.
                            I'm a JV nuthugger because I think that he's a better player than Sabonis Jr?
                            I didn't know that for stating facts nowadays you're being called nuthugger by delusional fans of other players. Next thing you know Sabonis will be compared to the likes of Anthony Davis or Joel Embiid, nevermind JV lol You guys never fail to dissapoint with your blind fanboyism escapades...

Comment

I didn't know that for stating facts nowadays you're being called nuthugger by delusional fans of other players. Next thing you know Sabonis will be compared to the likes of Anthony Davis or Joel Embiid, nevermind JV lol You guys never fail to dissapoint with your blind fanboyism escapades...
                              You're not improving at all, dude. Do you understand that the statement "Sabonis is the best Lith in NBA since Ilgauskas" doesn't even mean that he is necessary better than current JV (IMO, who is better currently is an open discussion and both sides would have their own arguments, and I myself have no strong opinion here). But when you actually observe a player you have wider picture. Lonzo Ball now is not better than Rubio, bet you can guess how many GM would pick Rubio to have better NBA career than Lonzo ball. Read carefully, and avoid "JV is the best in the world" BS in every of your post.

Buzelis, Lelevicius
                              Murauskas, Sirvydis
                              Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Ofcourse you are nuthugging him. Saying thing like "Im just stating facts that JV is better" is nuthugging. Where are those facts that JV is better then Sabonis written, do you mind sharing those facts with us? Youre the biased fan here because you cant even acknowledge that there is a discussion who is better here. I on the other hand like both of them and understand that they are very different players and each one of them have their own areas where they stride and where they fail. By no way Im biased towards any of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information