Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the Philippine team need to watch out for (vol III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6’10 Player who developed in the USA was a 3 star prospect, went D1 and played pf\c in college averaged 5 points a game, but the athleticism difference between him and the other players in the clip stands out. I’m sure if he developed in China he wouldn’t play the same way.

Comment

• New Thai Player?

Thai-Nigerian Chawin Phuttaisil. Standing at 6'7. Born in 2004.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• I am still hoping the Guam inclusion in the SEABA. It will be 3 hits with one stone:

- It will give Gilas a needed competition.
        - It will also give Guam a needed competition.
        - It will hasten the improvements of Thailand and Indonesia.
        Attack
        defend
        Unite

Comment

• Zhu Mingzhen
          6'6 22 years old Forward
          2nd pick overall 2020 CBA draft

http://www.fiba.basketball/asiacup/2...-to-learn-from

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRodster21 View Post

6’10 Player who developed in the USA was a 3 star prospect, went D1 and played pf\c in college averaged 5 points a game, but the athleticism difference between him and the other players in the clip stands out. I’m sure if he developed in China he wouldn’t play the same way.
            This guy is scary and so is the other Young guys in the US
            "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Isaiah Murphy, half Japanese half Amreican and eligible for Japan. 6'5" High flyer, scorer

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
                Isaiah Murphy, half Japanese half Amreican and eligible for Japan. 6'5" High flyer, scorer

He is like the slightly taller version of paolo taha, if paolo tapoed his full potential..
                To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• while other asian countries young players already playing in the pro league, here in the ph. the so called young 23,24,25 players still stuck in college lols.
                  Ako ang may pinakamalakas na confidence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thegloryball View Post
                    while other asian countries young players already playing in the pro league, here in the ph. the so called young 23,24,25 players still stuck in college lols.
                    Hahahaah. Exactly. The veterans in other countrys league, are just rookies in our league(in terms of age)

Comment

• Here is Japan U15 pool. Which has a better squad ours or them?

Comment

Here is Japan U15 pool. Which has a better squad ours or them?

Here is the thing that team is actually playing in an official tournament.
                        I don't know of an U15 Philippine team in the last 4 years that actually played in an official games
                        There were pools or maybe practices
                        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Here is Japan U15 pool. Which has a better squad ours or them?

Cool to see it’s region based and not all players locally available, one of the problems I think with the current setup is it’s all players from UAAP or ncaa jrs because they’re close and available, as a result good prospects developing outside Manila might go under the radar.

Comment

Isaiah Murphy, half Japanese half Amreican and eligible for Japan. 6'5" High flyer, scorer

Would have been nice match up against Jeremiah Gray if he was eligible.

Comment

Hehehe......the other half of that game announcer keeps on yanking the name...mapeee!! mapee!! mapeeee!! whew!! just clowning around,,,anyway..I think we could match up well with this dude....the Watanabe-Hachimura tandem are currently the biggest headache right now.

Comment

• Isaiah Murphy's Japanese name is Shinsaku Enomoto (Enomoto Shinsaku).

And for context, that statline is against the still weak and incomplete San-en Neophoenix, Thirdy's team.

But I don't think we should pick on his height and shooting form. For instance, Thirdy's form isn't ideal for a guard either. And his height in the US is 6'7.

His playstyle is just like our own Kobe Paras.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information