Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the Philippine team need to watch out for (vol III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the Philippine team need to watch out for (vol III)

Previous thread is here

The last few pages of the previous thread were a bit out of place. Let's avoid it this time guys.

ggg.jpg

Hagop's DREAM tEAM

HAHAHHA
    sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
      Previous thread is here

The last few pages of the previous thread were a bit out of place. Let's avoid it this time guys.
      I think its premature closure of the previous thread.
      We had some thread closure because of word wars and OTs. And this time again a closure was the solution.
      At least make it 75 pages or 80. Or let the heat die naturally
      Just a suggestion.

_____

If we qualify for FIBA world championship, will FIBA Asia still have a say on our line-up for the world championship? Will another lutz-lassiter scenario occur if we use the likes of banchero,holt, and clarkson in the world stage?
      Darling it's better
      Down where it's wetter
      Take it from me.

- Sebastian, The Little Mermaid

Comment

Originally posted by toikins View Post
        I think its premature closure of the previous thread.
        We had some thread closure because of word wars and OTs. And this time again a closure was the solution.
        At least make it 75 pages or 80. Or let the heat die naturally
        Just a suggestion.

_____

If we qualify for FIBA world championship, will FIBA Asia still have a say on our line-up for the world championship? Will another lutz-lassiter scenario occur if we use the likes of banchero,holt, and clarkson in the world stage?
        If only that was easy. There's always the trouble of someone pouring gas over a few embers resulting to some campers getting kicked out. Learned that the hard way. Better to snuff out the entire fire entirely before that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4327[/ATTACH]

Hagop's DREAM tEAM

HAHAHHA
          wow i didnt know Jax Vroman is 7 feet tall and El Khatib is a part of the Detroit Pistons lol
          "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBluePinoy View Post
            If only that was easy. There's always the trouble of someone pouring gas over a few embers resulting to some campers getting kicked out. Learned that the hard way. Better to snuff out the entire fire entirely before that happens.
            Just like the Spratley's eh? The powers that be want a rather diplomatic solution? Respect to sinobball but he brought it to himself who threw around some wild accusations too. Agree with Toikens, let's roll the dice and discuss it openly-- i'd assue sino want it that way too. i'd like to believe we are mature people here so there is no real fire that would be considered a real danger
            If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
              Just like the Spratley's eh? The powers that be want a rather diplomatic solution? Respect to sinobball but he brought it to himself who threw around some wild accusations too. Agree with Toikens, let's roll the dice and discuss it openly-- i'd assue sino want it that way too. i'd like to believe we are mature people here so there is no real fire that would be considered a real danger
              For someone to jump on another boat, bashing on how terrible the boat, is obviously looking for a fight. I don't see any maturity in that act. I'd say not worth the time...
              sigpic

Parties, Potluck, Meetings... No Time to Cook, Budget a bit tight. Need a catering service, food tray, or packed lunch?

Try this: https://www.facebook.com/kitchennipam

Comment

Originally posted by ArAg0n View Post
                For someone to jump on another boat, bashing on how terrible the boat, is obviously looking for a fight. I don't see any maturity in that act. I'd say not worth the time...
                To each his own i guess. (As a billion Chinese laughs behind our back because we can't fight/defend our own forum-- cum "territory" )
                If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by rocketstar47 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]4327[/ATTACH]

Hagop's DREAM tEAM

HAHAHHA
                  Lol.. It's really sad that some people in wikipedia are trying to be funny when they mention Roy Samaha as playing for Barcelona and Fadi El Khatib with the Detroit Pistons...

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                    Lol.. It's really sad that some people in wikipedia are trying to be funny when they mention Roy Samaha as playing for Barcelona and Fadi El Khatib with the Detroit Pistons...
                    maybe "create players syndrome" too much NBA2k12.
                    "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                      wow i didnt know Jax Vroman is 7 feet tall and El Khatib is a part of the Detroit Pistons lol
                      hahaha it seems many errors for wikipedia

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                        Sometimes wikipedia had some inconsistencies in information.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post
                          To each his own i guess. (As a billion Chinese laughs behind our back because we can't fight/defend our own forum-- cum "territory" )
                          Point taken. Now let's burn that &(#*%$!
                          sigpic

Parties, Potluck, Meetings... No Time to Cook, Budget a bit tight. Need a catering service, food tray, or packed lunch?

Try this: https://www.facebook.com/kitchennipam

Comment

Grizzlies re-sign C Haddadi - Jul 29, 2012

POSTED BY: EUROBASKET NEWS

The Memphis Grizzlies have re-signed center Hamed Haddadi (7'2''-C-85).

Per team policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Haddadi, 27, averaged 2.0 points and 2.0 rebounds along with 0.74 blocks in just under six minutes over 35 games for Memphis last season.

The Iranian national has career averages of 2.1 points and 2.2 rebounds in 121 games over four seasons with the Grizzlies. In Iran, he played for Saba Battery and Paykan Teheran.

Courtesy of www.kansascity.com
                            LABAN KUNG LABAN! KAYA NATIN PILIPINAS!
                            Mabuhay ang TEAM PILIPINAS !!!!

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
                            THE DREAM LIVES ON !!!!

Comment

He has played decent in the few games that he was used. But with Gasol in front of him, he has no chance of getting any playing time unless Gasol gets injured. And they already have a solid frontline with Speights, Zbo, Arthur. Still, good for his development as he's facing Gasol every practice.

I wish he signed with a team like Chicago as a replacement for Asik. He'll have to sign for the minimum but atleast he has a chance to get some playing time.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information