U.S. PG/SG looking for ANY team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. PG/SG looking for ANY team

my name i michael quijano. i am 5'10. i have been playing basketball since i was 4 years old. i have played in many recreational leagues in miami, fl like Tamiami, west kendall. i was selected to be an all-star in both leagues multiple years and have been to the championships in both also and won a championship in tamiami. recently i was asked to be a part of an adult basketball league where i averaged 22 points a game. i played 4 years of high school basketball, was captain of my JV team and was a good contributor as a varsity player where i averaged 39.4% for 3pt FG's. my senior year i was DISTRICT, REGIONAL, and STATE CHAMPION CLASS 4A for 3pt Shooting in the All-state 3-point showdown for FHSAA. I still play every week, four days a week and feel like my skills have gotten better. if i had to compare myself to players in the NBA i would realistically choose, Mike Miller (at his prime) because he is a smart player who can shoot lights out and hustles for every play (when healthy) and Daniel Gibson because he is also a great shooter and has high basketball IQ. i promise that if you give me a shot ill put more effort and hard work than any other player because i love the game but i know its much more than that.

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You

Comment

Dear Michael Quijano, Thank you for sharing your basketball journey and accomplishments. It's impressive to see your dedication and love for the game. Your experience in various leagues, as well as your success in high school, showcases your skills and commitment. Comparing yourself to NBA players like Mike Miller and Daniel Gibson demonstrates your understanding of the game and your aspirations. It's great to hear that you still play regularly and believe your skills have improved. Your promise to give your utmost effort and work hard is commendable. Keep up the passion and dedication, and I wish you the best in your basketball endeavors.
      Sincerely,
      Walmart Survey
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information