Thread: U.S. PG/SG looking for ANY team

Post U.S. PG/SG looking for ANY team

my name i michael quijano. i am 5'10. i have been playing basketball since i was 4 years old. i have played in many recreational leagues in miami, fl like Tamiami, west kendall. i was selected to be an all-star in both leagues multiple years and have been to the championships in both also and won a championship in tamiami. recently i was asked to be a part of an adult basketball league where i averaged 22 points a game. i played 4 years of high school basketball, was captain of my JV team and was a good contributor as a varsity player where i averaged 39.4% for 3pt FG's. my senior year i was DISTRICT, REGIONAL, and STATE CHAMPION CLASS 4A for 3pt Shooting in the All-state 3-point showdown for FHSAA. I still play every week, four days a week and feel like my skills have gotten better. if i had to compare myself to players in the NBA i would realistically choose, Mike Miller (at his prime) because he is a smart player who can shoot lights out and hustles for every play (when healthy) and Daniel Gibson because he is also a great shooter and has high basketball IQ. i promise that if you give me a shot ill put more effort and hard work than any other player because i love the game but i know its much more than that.

I am Eliezer Zamora a License fiba basketball agent based in United State I am currently recruiting players for clubs in USA, Spain,England and Germany basketball team..Am now using this medium to ask you, if you will be interested in a tryout football clubs.If interested, Kindly forward to me your previous playing experience and your CV (resume) to have a look at it and send it to some clubs in America European basketball league.Kindly send me your CV(resume) as soon as possible.

E-mail:elijzamoras@gmail.com

Hope To Hear From You