X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jiggawhat View Post
    Festus Ezeli is very good, dumb not to add him
    Very good in terms of...?
    A NBA rookie who looks very raw offensively wont help right away.

I from Wisconsin!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by sixama23 View Post
      All these 9 players are children of Nigerian immigrants. They are all of Nigerian descent.
      thanks, mr obvious, I know that they are migrants. My question is how come they managed to get only 3 non migrant players, every other country has migrants, lithuania, greece and other has MANY migrants in other countries, yet they manage to get majority of their players born in their countries.
      I am not judging here, I am genuinely curious how is that possible. I mean usually teams have 0, 1 or 2 foreign born players of their descent. And Nigeria has at least 9 foreign born players. This is beyond comprehension when compared to other national teams. maybe conclusion - they do not have any basketball in Nigeria?

Take even another strong african team in comparison:
      Angola: 12 born in Angola, 0 board abroad.
      Nigeria: 3 born in Nigeria, 9 boarn abroad.

Very very very strange thing.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
        thanks, mr obvious, I know that they are migrants. My question is how come they managed to get only 3 non migrant players, every other country has migrants, lithuania, greece and other has MANY migrants in other countries, yet they manage to get majority of their players born in their countries.
        I am not judging here, I am genuinely curious how is that possible. I mean usually teams have 0, 1 or 2 foreign born players of their descent. And Nigeria has at least 9 foreign born players. This is beyond comprehension when compared to other national teams. maybe conclusion - they do not have any basketball in Nigeria?

Take even another strong african team in comparison:
        Angola: 12 born in Angola, 0 board abroad.
        Nigeria: 3 born in Nigeria, 9 boarn abroad.

Very very very strange thing.
        Its not strange. Fact is, basketball development in Nigeria is still in baby shoes but steadily growing. Those Nigerian-Americans grew up within the U.S. basketball system and developed better than many players that actually grew up in Nigeria.
        Another problem is pretty obvious: Nigeria-based players dont get visa...four Nigeria-based players were supposed to be part of the training-camp roster for Venezuela. But they had stops in the U.S. and Brazil. Bet they werent allowed to enter.

I from Wisconsin!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Dude regardless of if they were born in America or not, they are NIGERIANS, they were raised the Nigerian way, all Nigerians can testify to this, I was born and raised in London, but I am Nigerian to the bone. You can never understand this....

Ps Hakeem Olajuwon who was born and raised in Nigeria represent TEAM USA !!!!
          Last edited by Rotela; 07-11-2012, 08:49 AM.
          Visit http://teamnigeriabasketball.com/ for Nigerian Basketball

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information