Shame on Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No words...
    Maybe Lithuania also somehow faked the victory against Venezuela...
    Poor ordinary people of Venezuela (sincerely).
    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
    Buzelis, Lelevicius
    Murauskas, Sirvydis
    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
      Why? Cause I guess they thought that for Greece it would be easier to play against Nigeria than hosts. I suppose local media was rating own team as huge threat, so Greece chose the easier opponent this way
      But why they lost to Nigeria?

Greece is our neighbor in ratings so if they lost and they cannot have intended to loose then Nigeria isnt a weak team. And thus Lithuania loosing to them is understandable more so because lithuania did not need to win to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
        But why they lost to Nigeria?

Greece is our neighbor in ratings so if they lost and they cannot have intended to loose then Nigeria isnt a weak team. And thus Lithuania loosing to them is understandable more so because lithuania did not need to win to begin with.
        It was about groups stage, not play-offs

Comment

Yes but the play-off's indicate that Nigeria is a strong team meaning that one doesnt have to give up to loose to them, otherwise Greece and DR would have won, and since they did not that means that Nigeria is strong team, meaning that all these talks about Lithuania giving up on purpose are retarded.

It would work only if Greece would have swept Nigeria by 20+ but they lost.

Comment

Yes but the play-off's indicate that Nigeria is a strong team meaning that one doesnt have to give up to loose to them, otherwise Greece and DR would have won, and since they did not that means that Nigeria is strong team, meaning that all these talks about Lithuania giving up on purpose are retarded.

Tell it to Venezuelian federation/press

Comment

Well, actually, I remember that in that game, we didn't go all out at them. Should've we? We were saving energy for the quarterfinals - it's better to lose one relatively unimportant game and then have a lot of energy and motivation for the upcoming important games than to win all the group games and then lose in the quarterfinals because of fatigue - and besides, we could afford to lose that game by a few points and still be in first place.

I agree - we didn't give up on purpose, but we didn't need to play our best. And Venezuelans think that the stronger team has to help out the weaker team. That's not how basketball works. Teams act according to what's best for them, not what's best for the opponents.

Regarding Nigeria, yes, they're a strong team, but they're doable, in my opinion. Just have to have more determination, more concentration and more patience with them.

Comment

Biggest scandal evers seen ????? what wos really going on ever there.

Lazovski: On the left basket, all gave less points

Macedonian coach emphasized that one of the two baskets in the hall in Caracas was a "strange construction" and have created many problems of basketball players of all teams.

*"The left wall, where they kicked the" home "selection, construction and had a strange strange tilt, so all teams were making fewer baskets on it. React to all teams, but organizers only lifted shoulders, explaining that each selection will play one half of that and a normal chest on the right side "- said Lazovski.
                FAMILY AERODROM

Comment

Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post

Macedonian coach emphasized that one of the two baskets in the hall in Caracas was a "strange construction" and have created many problems of basketball players of all teams.

*"The left wall, where they kicked the" home "selection, construction and had a strange strange tilt, so all teams were making fewer baskets on it. React to all teams, but organizers only lifted shoulders, explaining that each selection will play one half of that and a normal chest on the right side "- said Lazovski.
                  I also heard because there were no cheerleaders allowed by the Venezuelan government, the players of certain countries felt not motivated to play to the fullest, since there was no girl to impress next to the court.

I from Wisconsin!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca6O8FR0rbQ

TO SYNTHESIZER WE ARE A BIG TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by MZT Skopje View Post

Your coach easily could be venezualuans coach.He sees same conspiracy as venezualians when they loose.I think that lazovski should phone to venezualia federation and talk about possibility to coach venezualia for next olimpic circle.I see they have many in common,they see same aporoach to game and same style : finding excuses and not admiting that their were those who didnt make it work...

Atleast he understand that all teams shoot 20min to normal basket and 20min to the "broke one"? Everybody had same chances,the team that got most of the broken basket was the winner Now i understand why russia was unbeatable,blatt was smart,when they were attacking the broken basket all of their game was with kaun and slam dunks..smart blatt i have to admit this

Comment

Originally posted by Mojado View Post
                      I also heard because there were no cheerleaders allowed by the Venezuelan government, the players of certain countries felt not motivated to play to the fullest, since there was no girl to impress next to the court.
                      Therefore the teams with the comeliest cheerleaders were at the biggest disadvantage. Makes sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information