Happiest team of the OQT so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happiest team of the OQT so far

Tunisia. Is there any chance they would have won Afrobasket last year if Angola and Nigeria had this year's teams?
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Originally posted by JGX View Post
    Tunisia. Is there any chance they would have won Afrobasket last year if Angola and Nigeria had this year's teams?
    No, none whatsoever.

Last edited by Hepcat; 07-06-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown
      On topic the more I watch Nigeria play the more I am inclined to agree with JGX. If this team stays together they might become a dominant side in Africa, and maybe ruffle a few feathers internationally.
      Yeah, the question is always whether they are able to keep the team together. They weren't able to do it after 2006. I'll be a little surprised if they turn up in Abidjan with a full-strength team but at least they've added to their player pool and even if only a few of their key players from this year stay on it will be an upgrade.

You have to like that Nigeria, Angola, and Tunisia are all doing it with local coaches too.
      Last edited by rikhardur; 07-06-2012, 10:48 PM.
      Originally posted by Fedfan
      Most ppl get childish when they lose.
      Originally posted by GuTO
      refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information