Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crvena Zvezda signs F Marko Simonovic
    http://www.eurobasket.com/Eurocup/ba...?NewsID=280438
    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Pešić is no longer Red Star coach and contract is terminated by mutual agreement, it's good that this is finally over. He will stay as adviser for youth school, and on his recommendation the new coach will be Milivoje Lazić, Pešić former assistant, while Milan Gurović will be his first assistant.
      This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

New players:

PF Boris Savovic moves from Galatasaray to Crvena Zvezda
        http://www.eurobasket.com/Serbia/bas...?NewsID=280748

Elton Brown in Crvena zvezda Diva!
        http://www.eurobasket.com/Serbia/bas...?NewsID=280828

Also Red Star signed Luka Mitrovic (204-F/C-93), former Hemofarm player, he also played at U-20 EC.

Comment

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
          You've got it wrong, it's the other way round. Despite your biased beliefs, it's not the same club. The original Crvena Zvezda (whose club registration number was 04010) will likely never be relaunched, while the current Crvena Zvezda Belgrade (whose is registered under FMP's number 04009) will likely continue to exist at the end of that so-called reorganization period.

Covic & people behind him (mostly politicians & criminals) aren't beginners. They reach their goal & they will ensure, by all means necessary, the continued existence of their project.

As for me, a Crvena Zvezda fan since my childhood, my favorite club didn't exist since August 12, 2011 & the current club is just another fake project such as Vojvodina Srbijagas Novi Sad which is trying for years to supersede the real Vojvodina Novi Sad which plays in the second division.
          That is only your assumption. You dont have any proof to your claim. Dragan Djilas is a big Crvena Zvezda fan and he's a very powerful man including new minister of defense Aleksandar Vucic who already offer his help to the club, his brother as well recently became involved with the club. I don't think they would allow Covic to screw over Crvena Zvezda brand . You are right with your definition of the new-old club called Red Star Belgrade but idea is to bring old club back to life in the period of 5 years and any succces Red Star Belgrade achives in that period old club will inherit it. Those players are still wearing red and white jersey colors and Red Star trademark on it. And they will be cheered and supported by most Red Star fan base like it or not.
          UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Igor Rakočević signed for Red Star!

Comment

New player:
              Crvena Zvezda tab Morris Almond

Crvena Zvezda bolstered their frontcourt. They signed contract with Morris Almond (198-F/G-85, college: Rice). The forward started the previous season in Ukraine. He played for Cherkasy Monkeys. Morris Almond averaged 10.6 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game in Superleague. In January Morris Almond moved to D-League. He joined the Maine Red Claws. His stats read 23.4 points, 6.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per appearance. Later Morris Almond joined the Washington Wizards. The forward notched 3.5 points and 2.0 rebounds per game in NBA. The forward participated at AirTran Orlando Summer League. His stats read 4.7 points and 1.7 rebounds at the League.

http://www.eurobasket.com/Adriatic-L...?NewsID=284648

Comment

Raško Katić (C, 31, 208cm) moved from Partizan to Red Star.

Comment

New player:

Crvena Zvezda inks 1-year deal with DeMarcus Nelson

DeMarcus Nelson (6'3''-G-85, college: Duke) signed a 1-year deal with Crvena Zvezda. The American combo guard finished last season with French Cholet averaging 13.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists for 30 games in ProA. He started the season with Ukrainian Donetsk. There Nelson registered 10.6 ppg, 4.4 rpg and 2.5 apg for 12 games in domestic championship. DeMarcus Nelson played for Cholet also in 2010/11. He had 9.2 ppg and 3.3 rpg for 10 Euroleague games that season. The team was French SuperCup winner. In 2009/10 the player averaged 8.9 points and 3.7 rebounds for 30 SerieA games with Italian Air Avelino. He also has experience from the NBA, D-Leaue and Zagreb. With Austin Toros De Marcus Nelson was the fifth scorer of D-League with 23 ppg for 11 games in 2008/09. That season he also appeared 13 times with the NBA team Golden State Warriots collecting 4.1 ppg and 1.8 rpg. DeMarcus Nelson graduated four years ago at Duke University and was team captain. He had 14.5 ppg, 5.8 rpg and 2.9 apg in 34 games as a senior.

http://www.eurobasket.com/Eurocup/ba...?NewsID=287764

Comment

Regarding Crvena Zvezda, my niece is the daughter of Omar Thomas, the ex-player of Red Star. He is currently suing my sister to reduce his child support payments. He has turned in as evidence a contract stating he made $30K USD for the whole season he played with Red Star. I can't believe he made this low an amount. Is it a valid contract? My sister has no defense to claims of foreign income. My niece is six years old, and deserving of the truth.

-A

Comment

Originally posted by tawp View Post
                      Regarding Crvena Zvezda, my niece is the daughter of Omar Thomas, the ex-player of Red Star. He is currently suing my sister to reduce his child support payments. He has turned in as evidence a contract stating he made $30K USD for the whole season he played with Red Star. I can't believe he made this low an amount. Is it a valid contract? My sister has no defense to claims of foreign income. My niece is six years old, and deserving of the truth.

-A
                      Nobody really know except for those in the club, its possible since that's average salary for players here, but again that's really low for foreign players and especially for someone who was supposed to be one of the leaders in the team.

Comment

Feel free to discuss politics at the UN sub-forum, dedicated for those kind of discussions.
                        JPF
                        Last edited by Joško Poljak Fan; 11-26-2015, 09:52 AM.
                        https://twitter.com/MicaHack

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information