OQT Team Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JGX View Post
    By my count 10 of 13 nailed the #1 team in the tournament. Well done IBN posters.
    Wrong. The refs were the #1 team of the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympiacos View Post
      Wrong. The refs were the #1 team of the tournament.
      Get a life, man. You're really starting to irritate with your moaning. A team like Greece must not to make it one-point game in the end with a team like Nigeria. That's all I hoped that this painful loss will teach you not to overestimate your team and not to brag about how much it's superior to all the others but I was wrong. You're only bitching about refs showing that you're a bad loser. Look up to christodoulou's and fasoulaki's reaction: I think they are hugely disappointed but they are showing very respectable behaviour.
      2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
        Wow, people are really down on Lithuania. Hard to believe that they wouldn't qualify for an Olympics
        Seriously.
        Originally posted by Fedfan
        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
        Originally posted by GuTO
        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

I was wrong about Lithuania (had them 4th), but to be fair their game with Puerto Rico was really close.

Anyone else think Puerto Rico's better than the Dominican? I think they just got stuck with a bad match up.
          Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dtown View Post

Anyone else think Puerto Rico's better than the Dominican? I think they just got stuck with a bad match up.
            Of course PR is more serious team. I just came to this thread and was surprised to see so many people ranking DR so high when I do not even know a single player from their team (as opposed to 6-7 well known players tome from PR team).
            To be honest I even did not know DR plays decent bball before tournament teams were announced, I mean I knew about them as much as about nicaragua basketball. Is it that some nba players plays for them was the reason for such high ranking? I see many people from other parts of the world other than Europe overestimate nba brand, this team has 3 nba players, this has none than it means first team is stronger blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
              1.Russia
              2.Lithuania
              3.Greece/Puerto Rico
              5. Angola
              6. FYROM
              7. Dominican Republic
              8. Venezuela
              9. Nigeria
              10. Korea
              11.New Zealand
              12. Jordan

It's a bummer that only 3 of the best 4 teams here will make it to SFs since only 2 of Lithuania, Greece, Puerto Rico will make it through. Angola or Dominican Republic will be the lucky recipients of this imbalance in the groups.
              Probably the closest of all picks to reality! You are the WINNER!

Comment

Originally posted by stojanov8 View Post
                no no no ,it:

1.Macedonia
                2.greece
                3.porto riko
                4.russia
                5.domincan republic
                6.nigeria
                7.angola
                8.lithaunia

never write 8.FYROM! ! write 1.Macedonia than i agree .
                Lithuania 8th and Macedonia first? What are you thinking with? Your dick maybe?

I suggest you think of another sport to watch and play as you wont be playing at this level for many years to come again!

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
                  Of course PR is more serious team. I just came to this thread and was surprised to see so many people ranking DR so high when I do not even know a single player from their team (as opposed to 6-7 well known players tome from PR team).
                  To be honest I even did not know DR plays decent bball before tournament teams were announced, I mean I knew about them as much as about nicaragua basketball. Is it that some nba players plays for them was the reason for such high ranking? I see many people from other parts of the world other than Europe overestimate nba brand, this team has 3 nba players, this has none than it means first team is stronger blah blah
                  Well it's your hole in bball knowlegde if you didn't know them, that doesn't make them poor or smth They were 3rd in last Americas championship by beatin' the same Puerto-Rico and had overall good tournament... Now injuries of few important players, coach decision to cut Villanueva made some damage

Comment

Originally posted by Lietuvis View Post
                    Probably the closest of all picks to reality! You are the WINNER!
                    No fair, those picks are from after the tournament started!

PR certainly has a deeper roster and more experience than DR, although it seems anything can happen when they play head-to-head. Unfortunately, PR has the curse that prevents them from ever winning an important game after beating the US in 2004.
                    Originally posted by Fedfan
                    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                    Originally posted by GuTO
                    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
                      Get a life, man. You're really starting to irritate with your moaning. A team like Greece must not to make it one-point game in the end with a team like Nigeria. That's all I hoped that this painful loss will teach you not to overestimate your team and not to brag about how much it's superior to all the others but I was wrong. You're only bitching about refs showing that you're a bad loser. Look up to christodoulou's and fasoulaki's reaction: I think they are hugely disappointed but they are showing very respectable behaviour.
                      I am sick of people that continue to defend and support the corrupt refs of FIBA.

Comment

I am sick of people that continue to defend and support the corrupt refs of FIBA.
                        I guess more people are sick of you and your cries all over the forum

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          I guess more people are sick of you and your cries all over the forum
                          It will be funny to see you after USA plays Lithuania in London.

Comment

At least they'll be playing in London.

Comment

We played USA in Turkey two years back. It wasn't funny at all after the game, but just because we lost it, nothing more. We played soooo favorited by the refs Dominican Rep. last night, somehow it was everything ok. We played also loved by refs Nigeria - we lost too, but somehow none cried about refs - we choked by ourselves and underestimated the rival. Greece did the same, Macedonia did the same by wasting big leads, while Russia and Lithuania in very similar situation after HT (also led convincingly) managed not to collapse and are in London. That's all, live with that

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                We played USA in Turkey two years back. It wasn't funny at all after the game, but just because we lost it, nothing more. We played soooo favorited by the refs Dominican Rep. last night, somehow it was everything ok. We played also loved by refs Nigeria - we lost too, but somehow none cried about refs - we choked by ourselves and underestimated the rival. Greece did the same, Macedonia did the same by wasting big leads, while Russia and Lithuania in very similar situation after HT (also led convincingly) managed not to collapse and are in London. That's all, live with that
                                So there will not be one word said about the reffing after USA - Lithuania? Sure...................

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information