No announcement yet.

VTB League 2012/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched game and that looked ugley as hell. like they were playing on football stadium. Even on tv I had problems to reconize players wich shows how far was camera from court. highlight was ehen camera showed stands with only one man wallking there who was ant tiny looking on my tv screan
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
      Figures that a team with the legendary Glyniadakis would pull off an upset. Astana also takes the early lead in the "most communist-looking arena" competition.
      That's funny! I did look awful on TV! However nice for Astana to get the win
      VEF RIGA

Comment

Kalev lost to Spartak today 53:71 although we had early 27:9 lead.
        Spartak looked really good, when they started to play seriously, they could qualify to Euroleague quarterfinals imho. on Khimki level.

Comment

Zalgiris takes down CSKA at home, 76-66. Takes top position in group.

Comment

Unstoppable zalgiris
            Just amazing
            1st in IBN 2018-2019
            2nd in IBN 2016-2017
            2nd in IBN 2015-2016
            1st in IBN 2014-2015
            2nd in IBN 2013-2014
            2nd in IBN 2012-2013
            2nd in IBN 2010-2011
            3nd in IBN 2009-2010
            1st in IBN 2008-2009
            2nd in IBN 2007-2008

If you love player and team comparisons, please join me in my channels
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT...JLx5BerQtam9_A
            https://www.facebook.com/sport.rankings.10
            @RankingsSport

Comment

Highlights. http://youtu.be/rS0k3dtzaLs
              Full match in Russian.
              Last edited by negerumas; 10-28-2012, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by negerumas View Post
                Full match in Russian.
                http://youtu.be/kniknwirC7s
                And in Lithuanian:
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

15,812 – the number of fans in attendance at Zalgiris Arena – a new attendance record for the VTB United League! (I think couple hundreds or so were "standing" tickets)

Comment

Well, I understand all the joy from the Zalgiris fans after today's victory but on your place I would be much more proud of a really sensational 3-0 start in Euroleague (including guest wins against top tems like Tau and Oly) than of this result against the worst CSKA of the last decade. I mean, CSKA is an European powerhouse but now it looks like an epitome of squalor and most probably won't go past Top 16 (well, it almost lost to Neptunas in its first VTB game) as there is no progress in its playing. So I think that it's time to make a bet on whether Messina will be fired before or after New Year Eve. The most painful thing for me is the fact that all the 'experts' will start to talk nonsense like 'with Kirilenko and Shved CSKA was another team quality-wise' while in fact CSKA's problems lie in another dimension (not related to players' quality - at least, if we don't consider disastrous summer selection).
                    2013/2014 IBN Euroleague Prediction Game Winner

Thrash 'till Death!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
                      Well, I understand all the joy from the Zalgiris fans after today's victory but on your place I would be much more proud of a really sensational 3-0 start in Euroleague (including guest wins against top tems like Tau and Oly) than of this result against the worst CSKA of the last decade. I mean, CSKA is an European powerhouse but now it looks like an epitome of squalor and most probably won't go past Top 16 (well, it almost lost to Neptunas in its first VTB game) as there is no progress in its playing. So I think that it's time to make a bet on whether Messina will be fired before or after New Year Eve. The most painful thing for me is the fact that all the 'experts' will start to talk nonsense like 'with Kirilenko and Shved CSKA was another team quality-wise' while in fact CSKA's problems lie in another dimension (not related to players' quality - at least, if we don't consider disastrous summer selection).
                      I wouldn't be so pessimistic. CSKA still has the strongest roster in Europe (OK, at least one of the strongest). Mainly Weems, Teodosic, Krstic can bring the team to f4.

Though it was a bad decision to fire Kazlauskas. I'm sure he would done better starting from selection (wouldn't bring Nicolas, for example) and finishing with the things on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorizer View Post
                        Well, I understand all the joy from the Zalgiris fans after today's victory but on your place I would be much more proud of a really sensational 3-0 start in Euroleague (including guest wins against top tems like Tau and Oly) than of this result against the worst CSKA of the last decade.
                        And they do that. I do not see any special joy in this thread (if you were refering to myu post I just quoted from vtb website).

Although not sure if you know but Zalgiris - CSKA games are always special because of the history. So usually win against cska brings a little more joy than win against some other team

Comment

Guys today Petrsburg play with Khimki,how do you rate the chances of Moscow?

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information