VTB League 2012/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTB League 2012/2013

Dragan Labović to Nizhny Novgorod for two years.
    Dragan Labović (25, 207) novi je igrač ruskog kluba Nižnji Novgorod. Srpski krilni centar potpisao je dvogodišnji...
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Simas Jasaitis to Lokomotiv Kuban for two years.

Comment

Does anyone know which teams will play the next season?
      FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
      EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzaka View Post
        Does anyone know which teams will play the next season?
        Full list of participants will be known on 15th of July, when the draw will be held in Tallinn

Comment

The polish media reports that PGE Turów Zgorzelec will join to the VTB League.

PGE Tur?w Zgorzelec czeka kolejna przygoda z europejskimi rozgrywkami.

It seems that it could be only one team from Poland so I think that Asseco Prokom will focus only on the Euroleague & local league...

Comment

While Ukrainians made a dillema for VTB - either 3 clubs in regular season either none. As they claims that VTB promised 3, but now wants to give only 2 guaranteed places and 1 in qualies

Comment

They gave the spot for Neptunas, and still one left as a WILD CARD. It means that no qualies gonna be held, and they'll try to find team with big arena, and good attendance like there is something like that.. I'm just wondering whether anything like sport principle exists here in this league, or not.
              Kicking around on a piece of ground

Comment

Triumph is in the league because of sport principle (the still don't have a crowd). I hope that Spartak Primorie or Ural will get the wild card. But probably that will be something like BC Donetsk.

Comment

According to this interview, as I understand the the Russian teams can
                  qualify for the European Cups ONLY by VTB League ? What about PBL ?

Все спортивные новости и события на SOVSPORT.RU. Советский Спорт - Ежедневная спортивная газета. Sovetskii Sport - Daily sport newspaper - спортивные новости, олимпийские игры, чемпионаты мира и Европы. Всё о футболе, хоккее, биатлоне, теннисе, баскетболе и других видах спорта. Репортажи, интервью, обзор событий.

I find also information that the VTB's budget will be 200 million rubles... could You tell me how much of this amont could take teams which plays in VTB (what are the amounts for winnig or losing games) or cover the costs of logistics...

Comment

Originally posted by rainson View Post
                    Triumph is in the league because of sport principle (the still don't have a crowd). I hope that Spartak Primorie or Ural will get the wild card. But probably that will be something like BC Donetsk.
                    Ivanov said that will be only 9 russian clubs in VTB. NO MORE. As he said, the russians clubs wouldn,t have control packet of shares in VTB for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by DragisA View Post
                      According to this interview, as I understand the the Russian teams can
                      qualify for the European Cups ONLY by VTB League ? What about PBL ?

Все спортивные новости и события на SOVSPORT.RU. Советский Спорт - Ежедневная спортивная газета. Sovetskii Sport - Daily sport newspaper - спортивные новости, олимпийские игры, чемпионаты мира и Европы. Всё о футболе, хоккее, биатлоне, теннисе, баскетболе и других видах спорта. Репортажи, интервью, обзор событий.

I find also information that the VTB's budget will be 200 million rubles... could You tell me how much of this amont could take teams which plays in VTB (what are the amounts for winnig or losing games) or cover the costs of logistics...
                      It seems like the league is going the same was as the KHL in ice hockey. Replace the old 'Russian League' for a 'Continental' type setup. While I have no problem with this as Im a fan of the KHL and VEF Riga. I think it makes the games more interesting but obviously there is traditions and what not that could be lost if for instance teams cannot afford or the league is unwilling to accept anymore Russian teams.

What is the budget. Is the the total league operating budget or is that the amount the teams will need or can use upto? It works out about $5m so I was just curious.
                      VEF RIGA

Comment

Figures that a team with the legendary Glyniadakis would pull off an upset. Astana also takes the early lead in the "most communist-looking arena" competition.
                        Originally posted by Fedfan
                        Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                        Originally posted by GuTO
                        refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post
                          Figures that a team with the legendary Glyniadakis would pull off an upset. Astana also takes the early lead in the "most communist-looking arena" competition.
                          Have a pic?
                          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
                            Have a pic?

It's the cycling track that does it.
                            Originally posted by Fedfan
                            Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                            Originally posted by GuTO
                            refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Originally posted by JGX View Post

It's the cycling track that does it.
                              In 2011 Eurobasket one of arenas in Lithuania was with the track, actually the one where Liths played 1st round games. And it really sucks. We were sitting close to the court, so the rest of fans who were behind the track looked like watching some other game or smth

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information