Maccabi Electra Tel-Aviv - 2012/2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maccabeo View Post
    u are right, u just said mta is interested in duncan as a rumor, but doesnt change the meaning. i mean, even just thinking of a player like that is really really crazy
    Do you know the difference between a rumour and a real consideration by a team? Every offseason (and it is not even offseason now), the team that is being linked to most players in European basketball is Maccabi Tel-Aviv. There is no need to pay attention to rumours. Right now, Duncan isn't playing that good of a series against Maccabi. In any case, he is not being considered to be a worse player than Pat Calathes. But different players in different circumstances... Nick Caner-Medley was also playing well for Valencia but cannot hold his own even against domestic competition in Israel.
    burnstein

Comment

• Originally posted by goga78 View Post
      Do you know the difference between a rumour and a real consideration by a team? Every offseason (and it is not even offseason now), the team that is being linked to most players in European basketball is Maccabi Tel-Aviv. There is no need to pay attention to rumours. Right now, Duncan isn't playing that good of a series against Maccabi. In any case, he is not being considered to be a worse player than Pat Calathes. But different players in different circumstances... Nick Caner-Medley was also playing well for Valencia but cannot hold his own even against domestic competition in Israel.
      in italy we say: if u see smoke , there has to be somebody who is cooking a chicken. i think a rumor often mean an interest. probably not an hard interest but i guess mta is at least thinking od duncan as an option. well, just thinking of him is crazy , said that ,should be clear we could try to go to f4 starting from a pargo/spanoulis level player as g, cancelling from court ohayon and scoring more ,plus 2 pf (one who is able to shooting well) and 1 c. since we know this level is imposs for us, we should just hope in american investor

Comment

in italy we say: if u see smoke , there has to be somebody who is cooking a chicken. i think a rumor often mean an interest. probably not an hard interest but i guess mta is at least thinking od duncan as an option. well, just thinking of him is crazy , said that ,should be clear we could try to go to f4 starting from a pargo/spanoulis level player as g, cancelling from court ohayon and scoring more ,plus 2 pf (one who is able to shooting well) and 1 c. since we know this level is imposs for us, we should just hope in american investor
        Actually, players agents like to spread rumours. Maccabi is a very successful club, usually with good scouting. So, when a player is being brought together with Maccabi, other teams start paying attention to him. It's the most usual stuff and comes every offseason. 20-30-40 are being mentioned with Maccabi somehow. It doesn't mean that Maccabi is indeed interested in more than 1-2 of them.
        burnstein

Comment

• news about logan contract?

Comment

news about logan contract?
            Of course, not. The season is yet not finished. As soon as it is over, you will hear the news.
            burnstein

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information