Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: NLB Adriatic League 2012/2013.

i'm not sure how cedevita bench is short. they still looking for starting pg and have only 2 players who havent proved at ABA level, buva and babic and bouth have potential to play aba level basketball

......, green
    wright, bazdaric, car
    (tomas), gelabale, babic
    suput, buva
    andric, bilan, suton

zadar added prostran and reportedly peric is close

ervin, delas, prostran, mikulic
    vrbanc, olivari
    peric? batur, ramljak m., sango
    travis, ivanov, krasic
    brkic, kastropil
    cibona

carter, ware, i. tomas
    kus, kovacevic
    rozic, masic, marcinkovic
    zubcic, jagodic-kuridza, arapovic
    zizic, hamilton

might still add SG

split

subotic, katic, marinelli
    mimica, kruslin, markulin, reinholt
    saric?, dijan
    sobin, vukusic, vukovic,
    vujcic, kraljevic, najev
    siroki

morovic, naletilic, bilinovac
    sutalo
    ramljak i., perisic, bosnjak
    sakic, barac
    planinic, rikic, novak

they might add one more player during season
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    Still, this should be a helluva team, I don't remember a team spending as much in ABA so far.

Partizan won't be weak either, it may take a while for them, but they'll definately be a respectable team at the end of the season, Maljković went for few stars and a bit shorter bench (for my taste) but wil definately have a competitive team, Radnički, Krka, Olimpija, Cibona... this will definately be a good battle for both 13/14 euroleague spots.

Once again, even if I keep repeating myself, being able to qualify to euroleague motivate teams more than the 3 year licences benefit the other ones, hopefully Uleb would finally get that. It's not all that much to ask...
    This Red Star team maybe looks expensive, but is not.. It`s around 2-2,5m..
    With Pesic this team will easily be in top 2 in aba and at least f4 in ec, but what we can do...
    If I supposed to decide, I'd rather keep Pesic and bring half of these players, but it seems that u cant have lamb and money at the same time...

I didn't mean short as if they'd have no players, yet more like it could be deeper, as there's from my perspective a big difference between the price of Tomas, Geleballe, Andrić, Wright and some of the bench players. Being not a particular fan of Šuput or Suton for that instance, while apart from Car (and of course Baždarić), I admit i'm not all that familiar with some other Croatian players and their level.

@AmonRA, I know they're not really that expensive in european comparisons, but for ABA this trend is something new.
    What's up with the Delije boycott? I've heard one of the players asked them to come back to Pionir this season, but haven't anything about it since.

As the prices on the market are falling and some of the clubs from this area rising financialy, I love the fact quality players and basketball is slowely returning to it's home.
    Players as Simonović, Savović, Rakočević, D.Lorbek, Tomas, Andrić coming back... I'd love that trend to continue further through longer period

Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    i'm not sure how cedevita bench is short. they still looking for starting pg and have only 2 players who havent proved at ABA level, buva and babic and bouth have potential to play aba level basketball

......, green
    wright, bazdaric, car
    (tomas), gelabale, babic
    suput, buva
    andric, bilan, suton

zadar added prostran and reportedly peric is close

ervin, delas, prostran, mikulic
    vrbanc, olivari
    peric? batur, ramljak m., sango
    travis, ivanov, krasic
    brkic, kastropil
    cibona

carter, ware, i. tomas
    kus, kovacevic
    rozic, masic, marcinkovic
    zubcic, jagodic-kuridza, arapovic
    zizic, hamilton

might still add SG

split

subotic, katic, marinelli
    mimica, kruslin, markulin, reinholt
    saric?, dijan
    sobin, vukusic, vukovic,
    vujcic, kraljevic, najev
    siroki

morovic, naletilic, bilinovac
    sutalo
    ramljak i., perisic, bosnjak
    sakic, barac
    planinic, rikic, novak

they might add one more player during season
    Buva hahahah i like this name
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Quote Originally Posted by Kwijibo View Post
    Buva hahahah i like this name
    on croatian it means

0000940030_s_0_3l95bc.jpg
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    on croatian it means

0000940030_s_0_3l95bc.jpg
    Then he must be a little player
    In Spain Bubas = Boobs
    BARÇA O MUERTE

Quote Originally Posted by Kwijibo View Post
    Then he must be a little player
    In Spain Bubas = Boobs
    he is just 208

it's not buba it's flea
    Last edited by pohani komarac; 09-12-2012 at 10:25 PM.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    @AmonRA, I know they're not really that expensive in european comparisons, but for ABA this trend is something new.
    What's up with the Delije boycott? I've heard one of the players asked them to come back to Pionir this season, but haven't anything about it since.

As the prices on the market are falling and some of the clubs from this area rising financialy, I love the fact quality players and basketball is slowely returning to it's home.
    Players as Simonović, Savović, Rakočević, D.Lorbek, Tomas, Andrić coming back... I'd love that trend to continue further through longer period
    Nothing changes about that, Delije will sure be on european games, but on aba games there is still no confirmation eather denial.. Maybe they find some compromise, because of Gurovic and Rakocevic, but I doubt... If u ask them(Delije), why they are boycotting, they would not know the answer to that :lol:
    But one thing is sure, on every game in aba league, it will be at least 5-6 thousands of great fans

And of course that is always nice to see, that such a large number of quality players returning to this domestic competition...

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    Nothing changes about that, Delije will sure be on european games, but on aba games there is still no confirmation eather denial.. Maybe they find some compromise, because of Gurovic and Rakocevic, but I doubt... If u ask them(Delije), why they are boycotting, they would not know the answer to that :lol:
    But one thing is sure, on every game in aba league, it will be at least 5-6 thousands of great fans

And of course that is always nice to see, that such a large number of quality players returning to this domestic competition...
    I would rather say that they don't know for what club they are cheering
    They are boycoting ABA league because it is not in the best interest for serbian basketball in their opinion,but they are in love in "their new club" Crvena Zvezda Diva Beograd (ex FMP Zeleznik) and its owner Nebojsa Covic ho was one of the "visionary" and one of the loudest supporters of ABA,beside ex real Crvena Zvezda board,who actually forced Partizan to play in the league.Nebojsa Covic bought the name of the club and got fans for free in the package
    You can all see the paradox in this RENT-A-FAN supporters...

Quote Originally Posted by EpicFail View Post
    I would rather say that they don't know for what club they are cheering
    They are boycoting ABA league because it is not in the best interest for serbian basketball in their opinion,but they are in love in "their new club" Crvena Zvezda Diva Beograd (ex FMP Zeleznik) and its owner Nebojsa Covic ho was one of the "visionary" and one of the loudest supporters of ABA,beside ex real Crvena Zvezda board,who actually forced Partizan to play in the league.Nebojsa Covic bought the name of the club and got fans for free in the package
    You can all see the paradox in this RENT-A-FAN supporters...
    You (and yours piggy coach) can bitching ad much as u can, but normal people doesnt give a shit for yours cheap demagogy... For a change, u should look a bit in yours backyard and deal with yours problems, instead of showing such a big complex to Red Star.

Leave him AmonRA, they feel threatened now, i can understand them.
    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonRA View Post
    You (and yours piggy coach) can bitching ad much as u can, but normal people doesnt give a shit for yours cheap demagogy... For a change, u should look a bit in yours backyard and deal with yours problems, instead of showing such a big complex to Red Star.
    Hehe complex to Red Star...even you don't belive in that

Actually i was talking about fans(sorry for hiting the painfull spot with truth),but as much as i dislike Delije i always had respect for them untill this FMP-Red Star hybrid...About the treathing that carick is telling,yes i expect you to be a good match up,we really need some competition,but to be feared by Red Star,i'm sorry to dissapoint you,but you have to earn that first on the court,not with names on your roster.We have young team but much stronger teams then you were losing against Partizan in past few years when we also had young squad.so we will see at the end of the season.
    Cheers!

It's not hybrid, just best (and probably only) way to recover club, it is only legal thing, i explained everything in the Red Star thread, get over it.

Btw in only 2 days 1,000 season tickets are sold, so i expect full Pionir in every match.
    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Partizan main candidate for ABA league title according to William Hill, followed by Cedevita and Red Star.

And here is the complete list:
    Partizan 2.25
    Cedevita 2.75
    Crvena zvezda 7
    Cibona 16
    Radnički 21
    Budućnost 23
    Olimpija 26
    Krka 51
    Igokea 151
    Široki 151
    Szolnoki Olaj 151
    Zadar 201
    Split 251
    MZT 301

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...%20Winner.html

I personaly wouldn't dare putting Partizan 1st, even if I do aknowledge they've got plenty room for improvement and will be a good team towards the end of the season.

Cedevita should definitely be 1st favorite,followed by Partizan,Red Star Diva etc.but i think theese three teams are the main candidates for title but of course nobody should underestimate Olimpija and Buducnost.I don't think Cibona is ready yet to be a title condender but i expect them to give a hard time to main favorites.I'm not sure about Radnicki's quality,they are on the winning streak in prep games but they didn't have a single tough opponent so i don't know what to expect from them in decisive games...This will definitely be a verry interesting season,maybe the best in ABA so far...

I find it funny that Siroki is being underrated here and in those rankings, despite finishing fifth last year.
    [SIGPIC]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419WJmXXpOL.jpg[/SIGPIC]

man who sis this surley does not know much about basketball. cibona and most other clubs can have 301....anway cibona for sure won't be that good, mtz will be lot tougher, siroki as well etc...
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Streamin...?v=JM4x80hCow0

live stream from tournamet in Siroki that starts tonight (Zagreb-Split, Siroki-Jolly) will be streamd on you tube
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Red Star-Promotion team for the season 2012/2013

Look at 04:44, some kid from crowd beat Elton 1on1 :lol:

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast