No announcement yet.

NLB Adriatic League 2012/2013.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance did noticably improve in the last 3-4 seasons and is completely uncomparable with for example 10 years back.

1. Partizan mt:s 5.153
    2. Crvena zvezda 5.104
    3. Zadar 4.192
    4. MZT Skopje 3.769
    5. Radnički 3.146
    6. Široki Wwin 2.692
    7. Union Olimpija 2.607
    8. Igokea 2.392
    9. Budućnost 2.138
    10. Cibona 1.884
    11. Split 1.461
    12. Szolnoki Olaj 1.428
    13. Krka 1.107
    14. Cedevita 1.046

average 2722 spectators on a game (2012: 2512, 11: 2613, 10: 1983...)

Cibona has almost bigger attedance than they've had in some euroleague seasons Olimpija had sth. like 1000 long season average before moving to Stožice, now even in a not as shineing season 2600 attendance isn't really that bad. Krka is hopeless and a new arena isn't anywhere on sight as far as I've been told.
    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Zadar numbers are fore sure wrong. usualy taken before game. Like Olimpija game where was 4000 atlest, oficaly only 1500

still impresive atendence considering how bad they are
      Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

• 10 days before the f4 Zvezda fire Vukoicic and hire Radonjic... Smart or stupid move, we will see..

Comment

• ufff, what a first 1/2...

edit: Euroleague here we come

Attached Files
          Last edited by AmonRA; 04-25-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• SF1: Cr. zvezda Telekom 79 - 78 Radnički

SF2: Igokea 57 - 63 Partizan mt:s

<FINAL>

SATURDAY, 27. APRIL 2013
            Cr. zvezda Telekom - Partizan mt:s 20:30

Comment

• I only watched first sf match, it was with lots of errors on both sides, but it was very intense and interesting, Radnički had victory in pocket with +7 1 min before the end, and then they missed all those free throws + they had open shot for 3pt in the end, also Red Star had amazing 18 offensive rebounds and they missed all those easy shots it's crazy, with such defense Radnički would lost this match against some better team with +20.
              This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• Lorbek said that this f4 system is staying for next season?! Is this a fucking joke or what?
                So, you can made 26-0 in "regular" season and then you lost in 1/2 game, and you are good bye charlie.. What an idiot...

Comment

• Schedule is supposedly the reason... nevermind I believe that wherever there is will there is always a way. As personaly I wouldn't mind a shortened (small groups than going in a cup mode) or a 2 group divided league I don't buy that. Especialy since euroleague shouldn't be decided in one single game. Fixing that should be near top of priorities.
                  A club from Kosovo might join in, reportedly depends on the clubs voting, meaning that isn't likely to pass.
                  Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                  That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

• Originally posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
                    Schedule is supposedly the reason... nevermind I believe that wherever there is will there is always a way. As personaly I wouldn't mind a shortened (small groups than going in a cup mode) or a 2 group divided league I don't buy that. Especialy since euroleague shouldn't be decided in one single game. Fixing that should be near top of priorities.
                    A club from Kosovo might join in, reportedly depends on the clubs voting, meaning that isn't likely to pass.
                    First of all, there is 0% chance there will be some club from Kosovo at the moment, since Serbian clubs would leave ABA without a doubt and i think that ABA chairman would not like that, and if he plans making such league i will be more than satisfied with domestic league only. There were obviously some offers from Kosovo since he was talking about that.

As for play offs, as you said if they have will to change things they will find better solution than current f4.
                    This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

• As always referees give title to Partizan..

Comment

• Originally posted by AmonRA View Post
                        As always referees give title to Partizan..
                        I'm Red Star fan also, but Partizan was better in this match and deservedly won, our team is simple total shit currently (they can play much much better).

We must make some changes in the team next year, too much dependent on 1-2 players, while the other players performances are quite variable from one match to the next. And also i don't know whether the change of coach just before the crucial part of the season was a good idea, i respect Radonjić but he simple couldn't do much in that short period, i hope that they wont change him also if he for example don't win title in the national league.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information