Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: 2012-13 Israeli BSL season

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Maccabi lost the title to Haifa, BTW.
    Till next time.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    400
    Country: Australia

    Default

    Even tho I'm a fan of MTA but I'm happy about this cause I'd like to see different teams o win titles, not just mta all the time.

    So does that means mha going to qualify rounds in euroleague?



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M-120] View Post
    So does that means mha going to qualify rounds in euroleague?
    No. The league doesnt have a high enough ranking to obtain B licence.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M-120] View Post
    Even tho I'm a fan of MTA but I'm happy about this cause I'd like to see different teams o win titles, not just mta all the time.

    So does that means mha going to qualify rounds in euroleague?
    Absolutely. While supporting Maccabi on international level, I'm always going with the underdogs in the domestic competition.

    Congratulations to Haifa and especially Gal Mekel, who has probably risen to a new level now. A very strong season for him being crowned by a title game with 21 pts. and 7 ast and a victory!
    burnstein

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    400
    Country: Australia

    Default

    ^^ +1



    Maccabi Tel Aviv



    EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,268
    Country: Italy

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goga78 View Post
    Absolutely. While supporting Maccabi on international level, I'm always going with the underdogs in the domestic competition.

    Congratulations to Haifa and especially Gal Mekel, who has probably risen to a new level now. A very strong season for him being crowned by a title game with 21 pts. and 7 ast and a victory!
    i didnt see mekel in last year. i just knwo since one year ago he was one of most ridicolous player i ve ever seen in europe. its hard for me to believe he is now a so great player but i have to believe u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •