Stern: age limit on Olympics basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
    See this is more like it. Almost makes me regret lumping you in with NorCal but you more than earned it in that thread.
    Your opinion of me means very little, so don't worry about regretting it You're just so rude and petty. Why is that? You still didn't really address any points again, either, but I'm not expecting much anymore.

Well anyway, FIBA's come down with a decision. It's a bit of a shame; I think the FIBA World Cup is a little more fun because (1) the audience's attention is solely on basketball and (2) having so many more teams means getting to see so many more players I don't usually have a chance to see. That said, the prestige and history of the Olympics is a hard thing to fight, apparently.

For now, I can't wait for 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Pleasant View Post
      Your opinion of me means very little, so don't worry about regretting it You're just so rude and petty. Why is that? You still didn't really address any points again, either, but I'm not expecting much anymore.

Well anyway, FIBA's come down with a decision. It's a bit of a shame; I think the FIBA World Cup is a little more fun because (1) the audience's attention is solely on basketball and (2) having so many more teams means getting to see so many more players I don't usually have a chance to see. That said, the prestige and history of the Olympics is a hard thing to fight, apparently.

For now, I can't wait for 2014
      There you go earning your place with NorCal and the other disgraces yet again. What a fucking child playing these games you play because you can't ever refute anything anybody says or deal with being challenged. Way to show how much of a disgrace to basketball you are yet again.

Sorry but I don't play these bitch ass games. I'm a grown ass fucking man, and if somebody insults, disrespects, or talks shit to or about me completely unprovoked in an indirect manner then I'm going to come right back in a much more direct one like a man does. Children act catty and indirect, not men. Bitch ass loser. Back to ignoring you I go. Definitely sorry I gave your dipshit ass the benefit of the doubt.
      Last edited by CHBB; 08-19-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Okay, sure

Comment

• Originally posted by CHBB View Post
          There you go earning your place with NorCal and the other disgraces yet again. What a fucking child playing these games you play because you can't ever refute anything anybody says or deal with being challenged. Way to show how much of a disgrace to basketball you are yet again.

Sorry but I don't play these bitch ass games. I'm a grown ass fucking man, and if somebody insults, disrespects, or talks shit to or about me completely unprovoked in an indirect manner then I'm going to come right back in a much more direct one like a man does. Children act catty and indirect, not men. Bitch ass loser. Back to ignoring you I go. Definitely sorry I gave your dipshit ass the benefit of the doubt.
          Umadbro?
          sigpic

Comment

• No to age-limit for basketball for olympics. because the results is not real.
            ================================================== =========================================

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information