Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Felipe Reyes that scrub on Spain that keeps on flopping?

Comment

dont know but this game is hillarious maybe they forgot its just a freaking friendly

Comment

Originally posted by NorCal View Post
        Felipe Reyes spends three quarters of his time on the court trying to draw fouls by flopping and flailing his arms in the air. Its funny to see two teams both using the same tricks both getting frustrated with each other for using those tricks
        There have been 4-5 moments where I've just fallen out laughing because of this.

About the game is this poor finishing by Spain, or a great comeback by Argentina. I'm leaning toward the former, Spain seems to have let teams back in games during their prep schedule. Is it just them taking the foot off the gas pedal because it is a friendly? Or a deeper problem? To their credit they seem to win all these games but it is a bit odd.
        Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

both teams are playing at half the pace, obviously pacing themselves and trying not to pick up silly injuries. Spain is obviously stronger, but we knew this for the last few years already

Comment

Argentina is better than Spain. I expect them to grab gold, not USA or Spain

Comment

Originally posted by mochoso View Post
              Volleybal is next door my amgo....

Comment

Originally posted by mochoso View Post
                In what, women's field hockey?

Comment

Is there some video from this Spain-Argentina match?
                  This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Is there a site which lists the remaining preparation games before the Olympics? Or can some kind knowledgeable soul post them here? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by kestiz View Post
                      is this a friendly game? wth with the drama
                      Originally posted by kestiz View Post
                      dont know but this game is hillarious maybe they forgot its just a freaking friendly
                      The point of friendly games is to assist in preparing for the real games by learning about one's team, particularly its weaknesses. What do the Spanish and Argentine coaches hope to learn from the theatrics of their players out there on the court, who is best suited for Hollywood?

I'll be very surprised if the coaches of Team Lietuva and Team Russia tolerate such theatrics from their players later this week.

Last edited by Hepcat; 07-21-2012, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jiggawhat View Post
                        Is Felipe Reyes that scrub on Spain that keeps on flopping?
                        Felipe Reyes with Rudy are the most hateable and idiot players in Spain and maybe in europe/world
                        BARÇA O MUERTE

Comment

• Interesting game between France and Brazil. De Colo went hot in the 4th, leading France in the comeback (-10 in the end of the 3rd quarter).
                          Bronze Medal - IBN 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Prediction Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Visseira View Post
                            Interesting game between France and Brazil. De Colo went hot in the 4th, leading France in the comeback (-10 in the end of the 3rd quarter).
                            Boxscore?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by christodoulou76 View Post
                                Is there a site which lists the remaining preparation games before the Olympics? Or can some kind knowledgeable soul post them here? Thanks!
                                http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=85840

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information