What about dimitri khostov?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about dimitri khostov?

Hello, can anybody tell me about how Khostov is playing in Khimki?

I watched the quarterfinals match betwin Russia and USA in World Championship in Turkey.
    I really like Khostov and his youth,but in last Eurochampionship in Lithuania he played few minutes and not good.

I thought he could be a great point guard for Real Madrid,but i began to doubt.

What about this season?

Greetings from the north of Spain.

Originally posted by jesquique View Post
    Hello, can anybody tell me about how Khostov is playing in Khimki?

I watched the quarterfinals match betwin Russia and USA in World Championship in Turkey.
    I really like Khostov and his youth,but in last Eurochampionship in Lithuania he played few minutes and not good.

I thought he could be a great point guard for Real Madrid,but i began to doubt.

What about this season?

Greetings from the north of Spain.
    Nothing special man. Imho, our still "prospect" in current moment just sharply ceased to develop. I don,t know why. Seems like he lost confidence in himself on the court. Definitely that Khvostov still feels the game,has decent court vision and can find his teammates with consistency. Also our boy feeling extremely comfortable with his dribbling. But unfortunately for him( and especially for our NT) he STILL has poor leadership skills and quite limited effort on the court. Such feelings,that all his problems are begun from his head. Mentally he,s still very weak. It,s time to mature actually...

Comment

thank your for writing.
      We will to have to wait...Shved and Khovstov could be so great for Russia.
      As good as Calderon and Rubio and close to Parker and Beaubois.

Comment

Originally posted by jesquique View Post
        thank your for writing.
        We will to have to wait...Shved and Khovstov could be so great for Russia.
        As good as Calderon and Rubio and close to Parker and Beaubois.
        I can only dream and wish that one day our Khvostov will be as good as Calderon and Rubio. But in current moment it looks like utopia...
        As for Shved, i want to apologize for immodesty, but IMHO, he,s already one of the best SG in europe.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information