Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for details on Sergei Belov

1) When did he play?
    2) What teams did he play for and what years?
    3) Did he really score 68 points in one game, and if the answer is "yes," do you know for which team, against what team and league, and when this happened? Or anything else?
    4) Thank you for any information...

Originally posted by luckyshow View Post
    1) When did he play?
    2) What teams did he play for and what years?
    3) Did he really score 68 points in one game, and if the answer is "yes," do you know for which team, against what team and league, and when this happened? Or anything else?
    4) Thank you for any information...
    A Soviet LEGEND

Without doubts, that great Belov is still the best russian basketball player ever and definitely that he,s one of the best non-American players of all time.
    As for his high scoring ( you,ve mentioned 68 points in one game), quite strange but to my shame i can,t find any information about this. Sorry...

Comment

Today died one of the greatest basketball player ever Sergey Belov. R.I.P.......

Comment

Originally posted by vaslover View Post
        Today died one of the greatest basketball player ever Sergey Belov. R.I.P.......
        Damn, just knew about it. It almost seems untrue. What was it, cancer? The first memories I have from him are from 1994 when he guided Russia to a superb second place behind mighty USA. They played great in the final and from that point on I went to discover this great great player and coach.
        Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
        Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
          Damn, just knew about it. It almost seems untrue. What was it, cancer? The first memories I have from him are from 1994 when he guided Russia to a superb second place behind mighty USA. They played great in the final and from that point on I went to discover this great great player and coach.
          Rik,nothing is reported about his desease. A big loss of our basketball. In general,we have quite troubled times in our basketball. As for Sergey Belov,he had an extraordinary gift,because he was equally strong, and as a player and as a coach...

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information