Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Croatian NT

Quote Originally Posted by Joško Poljak Fan View Post
    Doesn't seem bad at all, a bit too offensive orientated lineups for my taste, but if Repeša will do his job that can surely work much better than most people expect.
    Andrić being on the list which will start the preps is a joke..
    Radošević should have been invited.
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    Ukic-Draper-Stipcevic
    Simon-Tomas-A. Delas
    Bogdanovic-Rudez
    Saric-Markota-M. Delas
    Tomic-Zoric-Andric-D. Planinic

Repesa 15 names for preps
    this is one of the weakest croatians lineups in years.But maybe this is the year you finally gonna win 1/4 game ? Less expection,no believe and suprise? This eurobasket wont be godd one,all teams are missing very important players.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    this is one of the weakest croatians lineups in years.But maybe this is the year you finally gonna win 1/4 game ? Less expection,no believe and suprise? This eurobasket wont be godd one,all teams are missing very important players.
    Well, that's the weakest Eurobasket since ..1993
    Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

Quote Originally Posted by wardjdim View Post
    Well, that's the weakest Eurobasket since ..1993
    I don't see it being worse than 2009.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    I don't see it being worse than 2009.
    Gasol+Navarro not playing, Serbia being super thin.. It is of course more open to win it, but this way Croatia has more chances to do better
    Sexuality when one reaches their 30s is either mainstream or sick, but no matter what, it isn't pure

If I can read betwen lines only doubt for Repesa is Sipcevic or A.Delas

as much as I like Ante and don't like Stipcevic here is no braner. Ante would be class if he could add 15-25kg, but he just can't. 2M PG wit 75-80 kg of skin and boes just can't play high level in 2013. Very sad, beacuse in termes of pure basketball talent he is Planinic with shooting touch and huge balls. He is first and only Croat I would trust to shoot clutch shoot and FT, but he just can't defend anyone and can't do anything besides shooting at such high level with his body

http://www.jutarnji.hr/hrvatski-izbo...vite-/1113079/

I guess acording to this

Ukic, Draper, Stipcevic or Delas A.
    Simon, Tomas
    Bogdanovic, Rudez
    Saric, Markota, Delas M.
    Tomic, Zoric
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Bump.

What's the word for this year's team in Croatia guys?You still have the same old off court problems or it's something different this time?What's the vibe there?Your team is stacked in terms of pure basketball talent,I believe it's time you make some serious noise.
    Even with the point guard probems and even if I'm not sold in Repesa's abilities at all,I think you are definitely a medal contender and I really want to see you at the podium since I really like this collection of players.

Finally what's the official Planinic' excuse for skipping the NT?I really liked his play the last couple of years,I think he finally got his shit together and he could give you a huge lift especially this time.

if we make it to WC it is like gold medal for us. ukić on pg (facepalm). we played two games against makedonija last two days, lost first where Bo destroyed us, šarić was best in our team till the injury... mediocre team

Quote Originally Posted by Athens Hardcore View Post
    Bump.

What's the word for this year's team in Croatia guys?You still have the same old off court problems or it's something different this time?What's the vibe there?Your team is stacked in terms of pure basketball talent,I believe it's time you make some serious noise.
    Even with the point guard probems and even if I'm not sold in Repesa's abilities at all,I think you are definitely a medal contender and I really want to see you at the podium since I really like this collection of players.

Finally what's the official Planinic' excuse for skipping the NT?I really liked his play the last couple of years,I think he finally got his shit together and he could give you a huge lift especially this time.
    Planinic say he needs rest
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Planinic say he needs rest
    I always had/have soft spot in my heart for this team.
    Can you just update me of who is missing and who is on the team right now?

Quote Originally Posted by auris1 View Post
    I always had/have soft spot in my heart for this team.
    Can you just update me of who is missing and who is on the team right now?
    Missing Popovic, Planinic, Banic, Barac, Loncar, Stipcevic. None of them will play EC. Saric got injured in first prep, but should be OK in 5-7 days..

so at moment

ukic, draper, a. delas
    simon, tomas
    bogdanovic, rudez
    saric, m. delas, markota
    tomic, zoric, d. planinic, andric

ps., we won 2nd prep

http://crosarka.com/utakmica?id=568
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

ok, now i'am really depressed. and its not like our team underachieves last 20 years, no, we just didnt have enough quality... slovenija is underachievieng, country that is two times smaller than croatia and for two decades has much better players. looking how šarić is not convenceing against senior opponents i'am worried that for our future will be the same thing. i dont get why and how country that gave 3 european players that are in top 10 best ever bball players can be so bad for so long. dont get it.

answers that people give. all croatian superstars were made by serbian coaches, that is correct, but what are we in croatia, bball analphabets or what? it seems so

Watched the first halfes vs. Serbia and vs. Turkey.

To be honest I am not completely sure what to think of Croatia. The will is there, players were trying, however things somehow don't work out.
    Bogdanović and Tomas have troubles creating their own shots, Ukić isn't exactly providing those and neither is Draper. I'd want to see Banić in that team, but than again Tomić isn't getting any looks in the paint either, I wonder if Banić would.
    Hopefully it's the tiredness and Repeša forcing up tactical aproaches (which I've honestly missed) no matter the result... and eurobasket performance would be different.

Otherwise if it's the same story Serbia had prior to 2009, I'd basicaly leave Simon and Žorič as the only ones older than 22 and start from scratch with Šarić, Hežonja & the rest.

Otherwise, Pimpekaustas, if you look at defensive capabilities of Lakovič, Sani, Milič, Brezec and further without looking at their offensive aspect ... Slovenia also didn't exactly have the quality untill 05-07, however defense rarely gets noticed as much as offense does and teams get evaluated on their offensive abilities way too often.
    I'm afraid too many players in Croatian NT might be credited with too much defensive abilities due to their offense. I'm not claiming it, as I honestly lack mileage on watching most of those guys to make a 100% judgement, just saying it could be a relevant question.

losing is not good and I always want our team to win.. even in friendlies..
    but these are all just friendlies..
    there are still entire 10 days left before the EC starts..
    now we should be injury free meaning that in these last 10 days we have an opportunity to work with our entire team and possibly improve, find the right solutions and choose 8-9 players that will carry out most of the games (although those are more or less already known)
    if we will look bad on EC as we looked through the entire prep period then I will finally give up on croatian national basketball team..
    but until that happens I'm hoping for the best and see you in Celje..
    "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

light at the end of the tunnel is a train

Quote Originally Posted by pimpekaustas View Post
    light at the end of the tunnel is a train
    give Chuck Norris passport
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

give Chuck Norris passport
    sorry for OT, but Chuck Norris has a son in Čakovci, BiH, you could go with naturalisation

Marko Tomas injured and will miss eurobasket

and repeša whining about the curse. now he'll at least have an excuse after another failure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast