Croatian NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I can read betwen lines only doubt for Repesa is Sipcevic or A.Delas

as much as I like Ante and don't like Stipcevic here is no braner. Ante would be class if he could add 15-25kg, but he just can't. 2M PG wit 75-80 kg of skin and boes just can't play high level in 2013. Very sad, beacuse in termes of pure basketball talent he is Planinic with shooting touch and huge balls. He is first and only Croat I would trust to shoot clutch shoot and FT, but he just can't defend anyone and can't do anything besides shooting at such high level with his body

I guess acording to this

Ukic, Draper, Stipcevic or Delas A.
    Simon, Tomas
    Bogdanovic, Rudez
    Saric, Markota, Delas M.
    Tomic, Zoric
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Bump.

What's the word for this year's team in Croatia guys?You still have the same old off court problems or it's something different this time?What's the vibe there?Your team is stacked in terms of pure basketball talent,I believe it's time you make some serious noise.
      Even with the point guard probems and even if I'm not sold in Repesa's abilities at all,I think you are definitely a medal contender and I really want to see you at the podium since I really like this collection of players.

Finally what's the official Planinic' excuse for skipping the NT?I really liked his play the last couple of years,I think he finally got his shit together and he could give you a huge lift especially this time.

Comment

if we make it to WC it is like gold medal for us. ukić on pg (facepalm). we played two games against makedonija last two days, lost first where Bo destroyed us, šarić was best in our team till the injury... mediocre team

Comment

Originally posted by Athens Hardcore View Post
          Bump.

What's the word for this year's team in Croatia guys?You still have the same old off court problems or it's something different this time?What's the vibe there?Your team is stacked in terms of pure basketball talent,I believe it's time you make some serious noise.
          Even with the point guard probems and even if I'm not sold in Repesa's abilities at all,I think you are definitely a medal contender and I really want to see you at the podium since I really like this collection of players.

Finally what's the official Planinic' excuse for skipping the NT?I really liked his play the last couple of years,I think he finally got his shit together and he could give you a huge lift especially this time.
          Planinic say he needs rest
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
            Planinic say he needs rest
            I always had/have soft spot in my heart for this team.
            Can you just update me of who is missing and who is on the team right now?
            And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by auris1 View Post
              I always had/have soft spot in my heart for this team.
              Can you just update me of who is missing and who is on the team right now?
              Missing Popovic, Planinic, Banic, Barac, Loncar, Stipcevic. None of them will play EC. Saric got injured in first prep, but should be OK in 5-7 days..

so at moment

ukic, draper, a. delas
              simon, tomas
              bogdanovic, rudez
              saric, m. delas, markota
              tomic, zoric, d. planinic, andric

ps., we won 2nd prep

Nakon što se izvlačenje skupina održalo u Postojnskoj jami, gdje je održana i utakmica, organizatori Eurobasketa u Sloveniji još jednom su pokazali kako košarka nema granica.
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

ok, now i'am really depressed. and its not like our team underachieves last 20 years, no, we just didnt have enough quality... slovenija is underachievieng, country that is two times smaller than croatia and for two decades has much better players. looking how šarić is not convenceing against senior opponents i'am worried that for our future will be the same thing. i dont get why and how country that gave 3 european players that are in top 10 best ever bball players can be so bad for so long. dont get it.

Comment

answers that people give. all croatian superstars were made by serbian coaches, that is correct, but what are we in croatia, bball analphabets or what? it seems so

Comment

Watched the first halfes vs. Serbia and vs. Turkey.

To be honest I am not completely sure what to think of Croatia. The will is there, players were trying, however things somehow don't work out.
                    Bogdanović and Tomas have troubles creating their own shots, Ukić isn't exactly providing those and neither is Draper. I'd want to see Banić in that team, but than again Tomić isn't getting any looks in the paint either, I wonder if Banić would.
                    Hopefully it's the tiredness and Repeša forcing up tactical aproaches (which I've honestly missed) no matter the result... and eurobasket performance would be different.

Otherwise if it's the same story Serbia had prior to 2009, I'd basicaly leave Simon and Žorič as the only ones older than 22 and start from scratch with Šarić, Hežonja & the rest.

Otherwise, Pimpekaustas, if you look at defensive capabilities of Lakovič, Sani, Milič, Brezec and further without looking at their offensive aspect ... Slovenia also didn't exactly have the quality untill 05-07, however defense rarely gets noticed as much as offense does and teams get evaluated on their offensive abilities way too often.
                    I'm afraid too many players in Croatian NT might be credited with too much defensive abilities due to their offense. I'm not claiming it, as I honestly lack mileage on watching most of those guys to make a 100% judgement, just saying it could be a relevant question.
                    Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                    That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

losing is not good and I always want our team to win.. even in friendlies..
                      but these are all just friendlies..
                      there are still entire 10 days left before the EC starts..
                      now we should be injury free meaning that in these last 10 days we have an opportunity to work with our entire team and possibly improve, find the right solutions and choose 8-9 players that will carry out most of the games (although those are more or less already known)
                      if we will look bad on EC as we looked through the entire prep period then I will finally give up on croatian national basketball team..
                      but until that happens I'm hoping for the best and see you in Celje..
                      "Heja, heja Cibosi, hrabri kao vukovi,

heja, heja cibosi, vodite nas k pobjedi. "

Comment

light at the end of the tunnel is a train

Comment

Originally posted by pimpekaustas View Post
                          light at the end of the tunnel is a train
                          give Chuck Norris passport
                          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                            give Chuck Norris passport
                            sorry for OT, but Chuck Norris has a son in Čakovci, BiH, you could go with naturalisation
                            That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Marko Tomas injured and will miss eurobasket

Comment

and repeša whining about the curse. now he'll at least have an excuse after another failure.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information