No announcement yet.

France national team 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parker may be out because of his eye injury...
    Le meneur de l'?quipe de France explique ce dimanche qu'il a ?failli perdre (son) oeil? gauche et qu'il a subi une op?ration dimanche dernier. Son forfait pour les JO est envisag?.
    Originally posted by Fedfan
    Most ppl get childish when they lose.
    Originally posted by GuTO
    refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

Noah confirmed he will not be able to play at the Olympics. If they don't have Parker either in the group they're in they might not make the knock out stage. Damn shame as I had them competing for a medal this year.

Aug 21, 2014ballineurope Please enable JavaScript to view the discussion by Sidelines. Powered by Sidelines Share on FacebookShare on Twitter
      Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

I blame Chris Brown and his posse for Tony Parker. On Joakim Noah, tough loss in the paint.
        Sacramento Kings
        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
          I blame Chris Brown and his posse for Tony Parker. On Joakim Noah, tough loss in the paint.
          Parker could have seriously lost his eye in that unfortunate club fight which he had nothing to do with... I hope he recovers soon and wins that $20 Million lawsuit

Comment

Parker is fit for Olympics according to French doctors, though Spurs wants confirmation of their own ones

Comment

It is impossible. Year after year, France never has a roster with all his better players.

NO Beaubois,no Mickael Pietrus,No Mahimmi, no Noah. And Parker is still in doubt.
              No Ajinca too ,no Fournier ¿why? Does anybody knows?
              Without tall centers, there is no medal.Florent Pietrus and Turiaf are short and terrible.
              It is a pity, I am spanish but what i want is to watch the best basketball.
              This Olympic Games will be dissapointing: no Bogut,no Kyre Irving, no Ben Gordon...

Comment

Tony's new look with the goggles

Tony's new look.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information