No announcement yet.

Lebanon National Team in the Doha Arab games 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Everyone is responsible dude not just one part of the NT.

But i guess it's a bit of Federation more than the others. Since the same coach with his club is number 1 atm in the league.
    That means this federation will take the fall this time more than the coach or the players. I don't think our players underestimated anyone yesterday. They just couldn't click with each other, simply because there was no preps.

Comment

^ that's what i said bro everyone is responsible
      Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Originally posted by MALEK View Post
        It seems you're not watching the league!

It's your opinion and i don't think it's based on basketball knowledge.
        The only one to be blamed is the federation, it's not acceptable to have only ONE training session before any tournament!!!!!!!
        You know even if you have a team full of stars it's not enough to win.
        So now that we all agree that with no preps we can do ntg and with no preps it's the federation who are to blame....where is the ministry?
        Since we also know that GS always keeps on doing mistakes whether when he chooses his line up or during the games...then why isn't he changed yet??? Kamen that's another proof of FLB mistake!! Oh...but what if GS and FLB r in this together, applying the "7ekkelleh ta 7ekkellak" well known Lebanese theory.....

The way it looks, that the current FLB is a big mafia...7emiha 7aramiha....hmmm it reminds me of a daily routine story lived in Lebanon...oh ...politics...
        W Ana sheyif that ntg will happen after this failure in Doha...the current flb will stick to their seats and will not leave it at all!! I wish kakhia didnt let it go that easily....
        it is so clear that we won't even qualify to the second round and we don't even have a chance for the gold!! Not even the bronze!! LoL

For god's sake this is the pan arab games!!! Not even the asian champs!! And still we r unable to achieve anythg!!
        Shi bi la33e....

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians !!)
        Last edited by Bernard; 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM.
        Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Read this ya Bernard.

(English or provide translation. Khalid80)
          I HOPE THAT GS DOESN'T LEAVE THE NT.
          Last edited by Khalid80; 12-12-2011, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard View Post
            well its true Mo Ibrahim is playing between 20 - 30mn per game in the league... but still he was a riadi player...way better than his son anyways (so logic to play more)... and definately not one of his buddies...

for the 2nd thg, la2 its totally based on basketball knowledge my friend!
            i am a player, and i know how and when to take better decisions!!!

when ur team is losing by 10 pts (which can be made up easily if a good offensive and defensive strategy was executed - ensa l defensive coz they were doing a good job with some mistakes to some extent, but this midget referee was demolishing their wall) with 6-7 mn remaining for the game u dont keep on joking with ur team with a huge smile on ur face!! and when ur players r making continuous turnovers, it is not acceptable to keep the run going and not calling any time outs to calm the players, wake them up and fix the gaps!!! when ur shooter (Stephan) start making his shots, u simply keep him on the court and create space/play for him so that he continues his run, rather than substituting him with H. KHATIHB !! MY GOD !!!!!!!!
            All this my friend doesnt even need basketball knowledge !! THESE ARE BASICS game readings !! and weak coaches should know how to read these game plays.

anyways man i am a Sagesse ex-student, ex-player and fan... but when i c extraordinary and continuous SAME mistakes... i just cant keep my mouth shut !! i dono how could u ever compare GS to T. Baldwin for example who was assigned to lead the NT 3 weeks before the world championship...while GS know all the players and their level.
            and GS should b greatful for sagesse who created him and made his name shine in the lebanese and WABA basketball...thx to ppl like choueiry, mechantaf, khatib, bshara, asha, and other stars. he had a team full of stars man... what do u expect !?

what was his best achievement after that !??! 2nd place with champville who also have the 2nd "roster full of stars" after Riadi, and are practicing daily ?!?!.... come onnn...

and yes, the federation is the 1st to blame !! true that !!....
            for neglecting the NT and waiving T. Baldwin, replacing him with a local coach.

i apologize guys for my reaction, but basketball and our NT mean a lot to me!!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians !!)
            thats all true ... alwayz the same excuses...no money , no preparation , no chamestry , no time ... its enough !! someone should be blamed ...i didnts see any tactics provided from ghassan to the team ..its alwayz based on fady l khatib if he plays good we win ... and ghassan is accepting this so where is the strategy he talked about ... i think we realy missed rony fahed's shots in the last 4 min ...( but he didn't fit the strategy of coach ghassan )

Comment

Read this ya Bernard.

Especially this part:

i say it again...it was never GS's brains who lead the lebanese basketball to high positions !!! that is not true !!! it was the investment money who provided him what he needs from staff, players, and all other requirements !!.......
              he had STARS players on the team...... simply like Riadi...give FAC antranik's players what can he do ?.....Antranik might be receiving worse results !! same goes to GS as well...! lik thank god Fadi el Khatib joined the NT .... hes saving GS reputation !!!

Anyways i wish the NT all the best in this arab games !!

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Politicians!!)
              Long Live Lebanon !! (Except All the Corrupted Citizens and All the Politicians!!)

Comment

Read this ya Bernard.

Especially this part:

u should also know one thing, that a coach relies on ALL THE TEAM !!! not on 1 player !!!!.......Leb - Tun scoresheet shows that only Fadi and Sam scored (and jean had 12 pts...)... compare it with Tunisia .... man the score is distributed between all the players !! ma3le.... a blind man can c those crystal clear mistakes GS keeps on doing, plus he doesnt have tactics, no systems !! ma3le its known about him!!... kello Improvise...

Comment

Congrats for the Women !
                  at least they're playing better than the men.

Very close from the gold medal now !

Comment

Originally posted by mavrick_h View Post
                    Congrats for the Women !
                    at least they're playing better than the men.

Very close from the gold medal now !
                    Congrats for the Lebanese Women on the very important and crucial win! (Final Score: Lebanon 68 - 67 Egypt)

That was such a close match and any team could have won at the end... The Egyptian team made a huge comeback and had it not been for Wood and the big 3 PT shot she scored and Rebecca Akl's FT in the last second of the match we could have lost the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid80 View Post
                      Congrats for the Lebanese Women on the very important and crucial win! (Final Score: Lebanon 68 - 67 Egypt)

That was such a close match and any team could have won at the end... The Egyptian team made a huge comeback and had it not been for Wood and the big 3 PT shot she scored and Rebecca Akl's FT in the last second of the match we could have lost the game.

Congratulations for the women !!!
                      keep those hopes high!! grab the Gold medal and prove Lebanese Basketball is in our blood !!! and we will never loose that !! the Men are in their decline now due to some mistakes we r fed up of speaking about...

Long Live Lebanon !! (Except all the Politicians!!)

Comment

congratulations !! bayadoulna wejna! without serious preparations and missing players yet they can grab the gold!! Hats off ladies!
                        Lebanon mother land of the phoenicians! 7000 years of culture and history and still BEIRUT is "PARIS OF THE MIDDLE EAST"

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

Congrats for Lebanon against Morocco, which as expected, was an easy game...
                          all the best against Jordan, coz we need the WIN !!!

Comment

I don't want to talk too much about our loss and going out from the first round in the Arab Championships cuz I am simply am too disappointed, disgusted and frustrated with how basketball is being dealt with over the last year in Lebanon... This is the sport that brought the glory days for Lebanon and we are now officially witnessing it going down the drain...

Many things need to be done and to be fast!
                            Most important is we get rid of this shitty federation asap and replacing it with people who first of all love and care about the game of basketball as much as we do and would never let our team reach such a low level.

Another note is that we should never ever again play in a tournament without preparing for it!

Comment

am so disgusted! We change the federation but members are always the same! I am out of comments actually .. i might soon leave IBN! we talked and commented a lot during the past 3 years but nothing critical changed! And still expect worse results!

LONG LIVE THE CEDARS

Comment

speechless ! really don't know what to say

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information