Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Egypt simply play really really well or did Tunisia play half-hardheartedly expecting to beat a weak team like Egypt?

Looks like Angola will be champs once again. Too bad Nigeria didn't have Oguchi!

Comment

What an UPSET OF THE TOURNAMENT.
      sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
        Did Egypt simply play really really well or did Tunisia play half-hardheartedly expecting to beat a weak team like Egypt?

Looks like Angola will be champs once again. Too bad Nigeria didn't have Oguchi!
        I have watched all of Tunisia's games, and simply they were pretty bad in three of their four games.
        On paper it's a big upset but if you watched the games Tunisia's level just weren't that high this time around. Mejri nothing but a shot blocker and Rhomdane kept choking on the free-throw line.

Angola will win, if Nigeria doesn't make teams respect them from down town.

Comment

Cameroon is no slouch.. But Cote D Ivoire have homecourt advantage.. too bad ameroon wouldn't get wildcard or the loser of this match..
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

hey Chinese Taipei would get that wildcard slot thats if Canada qualifies if not Canada gets it..
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Well the bracket goes like this: Winner of Angola-Morocco/Winner Ivory Coast-Cameroon and Winner Nigeria/Senegal/Winner Egypt/Cape Verde.

Obviously if Nigeria wins tonight, i think it'll be the first finalist. From the other pair i will vote Cameroon, but it's very uncertain.

Comment

Why is most these Angolan players not playing in Europe?

Comment

The teams I want to win do not win.
                  Originally posted by Fedfan
                  Most ppl get childish when they lose.
                  Originally posted by GuTO
                  refs in games of Spain walks with literally poop in his pants afraid of the Spanish players

Comment

This loss of Nigeria was so frustrating.Kudos to Senegal for their fighting spirit but Nigeria had such a talented roster.The coaching was beyond terrible,so many capable post players yet they kept chucking ill advised shots in the 4th quarter.When you can form such a strong squad at least find some capable coach to lead them,not some amateurs.

Comment

Great hurt from Senegal, tonight! And good tactic choice from their coach. This zone defense, confused nigeria. Although you can't go very far with one point guard.

Comment

niegeria the only african team who can compete with the international power houses got elimenited and one of shitiest teams i ve ever seen still has a shot to play the wc !!! egyptian team i mean

Comment

Damn how strong was group A? 3 of the 4 finalists.
                          Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Ouch. The teams with legit NBA players got booted out of the Quarters while Asia's bitch still has a shot at the WC. LOL!

Chinese Taipei must be so pissed right now!

Comment

Egypt will be on the FINALS
                              sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Although I didn't have a dog in the flight, Nigeria's loss to Senegal is as disappointing as it comes. They had a real chance to build on their Olympic appearance by qualifying for the WC, but instead, they'll have to start right back at square one. What a shame for their program. The Nigerians are way too talented and experienced to go out like this.
                                Last edited by Federoy; 08-29-2013, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information