This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basketball fan View Post
    Well what do you consider young ? From Partizan their 2 best players Lucic (23) and Milosavljevic (turned 24 last week) are good for EL but otheres such as Bogdanovic , Milutinov , Musli still need to work .
    Red Star doesn't have any young serbian who plays a bigger role in the team and Radnicki doesn't have any player who is good enough for EL except maybe Capin .

Micic (19) from Mega Vizura could become a great player and had some great games against Partizan ( scored 20+ against them couple of times ) , Red Star and othere teams in Serbian league but he still isn't ready to play on a EL team ( maybe if he comes to Partizan or Red Star next season he could get some minutes but he will probably stay in Mega since they will play in ABA league next season ).

Macvan and Bjelica are still young and will improve but I guess you are interested in not so well know players .
    oh well, i do love macvan and bjelica in mta, but u got my question.i meant players who are around 20 and who are considered future good players.

Comment

PG's Vasilije Micic (Mega Vizura), Nenad Miljenovic (Radnicki), Aleksandar Cvetkovic (Crvena Zvezda)...
      SG- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Partizan)...C-Nikola Milutinov (Partizan)

Micic will most likely play for Zvezda in EL next season... Miljenovic is sooo talented and smart but i think his physique are the problem... if his body develops and add some strength he might be very very good... not sure what to think about Cvetkovic, i thought he will shine much before, but...we're still waiting...
      Bogdan could be a real diamond...Danilovic type of player...huge wingspan, NBA physique, talent, balls...but he needs to improve shooting skills...
      imho Milutinov has the best potential out of Partizan's centers...i think he had mononucleosys and a long break so he lost a lot of weight...but he is only 18 and he should develope into a great center

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrfon View Post
        PG's Vasilije Micic (Mega Vizura), Nenad Miljenovic (Radnicki), Aleksandar Cvetkovic (Crvena Zvezda)...
        SG- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Partizan)...C-Nikola Milutinov (Partizan)

Micic will most likely play for Zvezda in EL next season... Miljenovic is sooo talented and smart but i think his physique are the problem... if his body develops and add some strength he might be very very good... not sure what to think about Cvetkovic, i thought he will shine much before, but...we're still waiting...
        Bogdan could be a real diamond...Danilovic type of player...huge wingspan, NBA physique, talent, balls...but he needs to improve shooting skills...
        imho Milutinov has the best potential out of Partizan's centers...i think he had mononucleosys and a long break so he lost a lot of weight...but he is only 18 and he should develope into a great center
        being an absolutely fan of ex yu bball because of yout talent and phisical power, i hope mta has those names in their notebook. onbly think for an european team that has no good budget, is searching talents in your country hoping they will develop as great players. is really incredible how many bball players your land produce

Comment

I'm glad that you think that way

Anyway, i don't think they should go to MTA any time soon...they should build their careers slower...MTA is a machine that needs results and if players go there to early it might not be good for neither them or the club
          we saw that Macvan didn't play much...now Planinic...i know it's an honour to play for such a big name and also paycheck is more than good but i think it's smarter playing EL in smaller teams and develop slowly...

Btw i noticed that MTA mostly brings Americans and very rarely ex Yu players and other Europeans... you guys had by far the least Yugo guys comparing to other powerhouses like Pao, Oly, Barsa, Real, Cska etc

Comment

As for Serbian league, we reached the playoffs for this season.

The semifinals are best-of-3 series.

Partizan - Vojvodina (first match today)
            Red Star - Mega Vizura (first match tomorrow)
            This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Israel league European players pay higher tax than American player. It seemed less attractive to European player.

<Οne Euroleague, different taxes>

Israel: American Paradise

There’s a tax agreement between US and Israel that say American entertainers don’t need to pay tax when they perform in Israel as long as they make up to $400/day. Basketball players are considered as “entertainers” so the ones who make up to 108,000 USD (9 months season) aren’t taxed at all. The ones who make more than that are taxed 25%. European players pay higher tax, around 35%. That’s why in teams outside Maccabi Tel Aviv there’s maybe only one European player in the league. It’s 98-100% American players there. Local ones pay 45% even though there are some additional taxes (health insurance for example) where locals pay much more than foreigners.

Comment

Little moves from 1st 1/2 between Zvezda and Mega...

Comment

In the first match of the final series Partizan beat Red Star 82:54 (23:16, 20:12, 17:20, 22:6), result says it all.
                  This is the age we are currently living in, where war is peace, ignorance is strength and slavery is freedom.

Comment

Here is the whole game... What impresses me lot more than the result was the attitude and the aproach to the game by Partizan's youngsters from the first minute till the end...+26 in the last minute and they play defence like their life depends on it... Recommend everyone to watch at least first 5-6 mins of the game and last few... I felt really proud and especially watching two Frenchmen and a Letonian fighting with more balls and desire than whole bunch of Zvezda players...
                    Anyway, i expect much better games from Zvezda as they are sure much better than they showed yesterday...and looking forward to friday night

P.S. I'm quite sure Lucic and Milosavljevic cemented their places in NT, not cause of points scored but mostly cause of the attitude and spirit...with healthy Novica, Bjelica and other guys we should have one nasty team in Slovenia

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrfon View Post
                      P.S. I'm quite sure Lucic and Milosavljevic cemented their places in NT, not cause of points scored but mostly cause of the attitude and spirit...with healthy Novica, Bjelica and other guys we should have one nasty team in Slovenia
                      Milosavljevic is not on the wider list for EC.

http://www.sportal.rs/news.php?news=102652

Comment

Now that's a shocker!?

Comment

Comment

Again we screwed everything, and title chances are almost non-existent, even if we win this third match i don't think we can defeat Partizan another two matches, especially since we are currently far far away from that team 3-4 months ago. I hope if we again lose that they wont change coach, you cant switch 3 coaches in one season and expect to have a stable team, and also all that with Almond, Brown, Samardziski (last two are big failure) contributed to the poor results at the end.

Comment

lol@the cup today
                              Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

what happened?
                                Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                                That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information