Clear All

• Originally posted by vaslover View Post
    Russian NT roster for qulifying round (Russia,Switzerland,Italy) :
    PG: Anton Pankrashov,Dmitriy Khvostov,Ivan Strebkov
    SG: Dmitriy Kulagin,Egor Vyaltsev
    SF: Sergey Karasev,Nikita Kurbanov,Valeriy Lihodey
    PF: Semen Antonov,Pavel Antipov,Andrey Zubkov
    C: Timofey Mozgov,Dmitriy Sokolov, Pavel Korobkov
    Strebkov, Antipov, Zubkov, Korobkov are unknown for me.
    Russians always have to fail once , twice or thrice before action can be taken to begin on the road to recovering, but gee, it seems like it is going to be along one.
    And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
      Strebkov, Antipov, Zubkov, Korobkov are unknown for me.
      Russians always have to fail once , twice or thrice before action can be taken to begin on the road to recovering, but gee, it seems like it is going to be along one.
      It,s not a big secret that relationship between best players and president of RFB isn,t perfect actually. And i can accept position of our players. The president of RFB( Juliya Anikeeva)eventually has done everything to isolate itself against russian basketball community. A lot of people hate her too much actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exitche View Post
        Im dissapointed
        Why you,re dissapointed?

Comment

It,s not a big secret that relationship between best players and president of RFB isn,t perfect actually. And i can accept position of our players. The president of RFB( Juliya Anikeeva)eventually has done everything to isolate itself against russian basketball community. A lot of people hate her too much actually.
          Would it be a fair assumption to say that because of power struggle in Russian bb federation and them putting personal interest above anything else led towards this non chalant attitudes from players? Getting your way no matter what price there is to be had?
          I am very reluctant towards general development of Russian bb the way tthings have been happening lately.
          It seems to me that only players who are playing abroad are the ones who stand a chance of improving themselves.
          Playing in home teams seems like a toxic ground regarding development of the players.
          Do I think things can change?Hell no.
          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Why you,re dissapointed?
            It reminds me of Serbia these days,its just we have alot of more talent so we didnt fail like Russia...very sadly best players arent playing...
            Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

• Originally posted by Exitche View Post
              It reminds me of Serbia these days,its just we have alot of more talent so we didnt fail like Russia...very sadly best players arent playing...
              It,s true,man. The fact that what you can afford,we aren,t. Because you have plenty of high class players, and we have only Kaun, Fridzon, Vorontsevich,Monya,Bykov,Shved,Mozgov,Sergey Karasev and Semen Antonov respectively. That,s all! And when first 6 of my list of players for various reasons don,t play,IMHO it,s more than abnormal. We don,t have such storehouse of players as Serbia,Croatia,Lithuania,Spain,France or Greece. And all this petty intrigue inside of our much-suffering basketball family really pissing me off actually...
              Last edited by vaslover; 08-07-2014, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                Would it be a fair assumption to say that because of power struggle in Russian bb federation and them putting personal interest above anything else led towards this non chalant attitudes from players? Getting your way no matter what price there is to be had?
                I am very reluctant towards general development of Russian bb the way tthings have been happening lately.
                It seems to me that only players who are playing abroad are the ones who stand a chance of improving themselves.
                Playing in home teams seems like a toxic ground regarding development of the players.
                Do I think things can change?Hell no.
                Well,need to admit, our players don,t want to play eventually elsewhere in europe, because they,re "children of russian limit". The same situation we can see in Turkish Basketbal League. For example, one of best defensive SG in europe Renaldas Seibutis gets 350 000 euros for one season in Darussafaka. Our Anton Pankrashov no less than 700 000-800 000 euros... Fridzon got 1,9 million euros for last season in CSKA... Our football player Kokorin gets 5 million euros(!!!!!) in Dinamo Moscow for one season. Do you know this player? I don,t think so.

Comment

It,s true,man. The fact that what you can afford,we aren,t. Because you have plenty of high class players, and we have only Kaun, Fridzon, Vorontsevich,Monya,Bykov,Shved,Mozgov,Sergey Karasev and Semen Antonov respectively. That,s all! And when first 6 of my list of players for various reasons don,t play,IMHO it,s more than abnormal. We don,t have such storehouse of players as Serbia,Croatia,Lithuania,Spain,France or Greece. And all this petty intrigue inside of our much-suffering basketball family really pissing me off actually...
                  its not that bad you know but with money you have in Russia you could promote very little of talent you have and make very decent NT,but thats why you remind me of Serbia cuz people in Basketball federation are retarded...
                  Republic of CRVENA ZVEZDA

Comment

Russian NT roster for qulifying round (Russia,Switzerland,Italy) :
                    PG: Anton Pankrashov,Dmitriy Khvostov,Ivan Strebkov
                    SG: Dmitriy Kulagin,Egor Vyaltsev
                    SF: Sergey Karasev,Nikita Kurbanov,Valeriy Lihodey
                    PF: Semen Antonov,Pavel Antipov,Andrey Zubkov
                    C: Timofey Mozgov,Dmitriy Sokolov, Pavel Korobkov
                    voronov?

Comment

• Originally posted by Italian Pride View Post
                      voronov?
                      Strange, but in different our sources different information about him. But seems like, eventually he,s in final roster for qualifying games. Anyway, he didn,t play during practice games, because of injury.

Comment

• Russia preliminary squad for Eurobasket
                        Link 1:http://apollo.tvnet.lv/zinas/krievij...didatus/684594
                        Link 2:http://sportacentrs.com/basketbols/i...obasket_2015_k
                        Sacramento Kings
                        HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Russia very interested in hosting FIBA World Cup in 2023.
                          Latest breaking news articles, photos, video, blogs, reviews, analysis, opinion and reader comment from New Zealand and around the World - NZ Herald
                          Sacramento Kings
                          HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

• Ilya ILYAYEV

Comment

• Ilya ILYAYEV

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information