No announcement yet.

3rd Place Game- Philippines vs South Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wasn't as painful as 2002 but still painful.

Heartbreak kids of Asia, you can start calling us that until we get over the hump.
    If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

Originally posted by Butata View Post
      This photo explains all the emotions after the game.

Anyway, expect JV to become better. We'll also see these 2 guys, play against each other. This will be a good match up to look out for in the PBA. Passing of the torch?
      Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

yeah they are very good but as bloody the standards Filipino is also how sentimental Filipino is..

Jayvee and Jimmy are defensive liabilities out there there are many pool of talents out there waiting for the chance

but thanks Jayvee, Jimmy and Andy for job well done
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post

Heartbreak kids of Asia, you can start calling us that until we get over the hump.
          HBK of Asia. hehehe. The pain between the 2 loses is different anyway but both games were actually ours for the taking. It's just freethrows are our waterloo during end games for both.
          Please visit -->THE IGNORED GENIUS

Comment

Originally posted by durden_tyler View Post

this was as not as painful as the first because we experienced it before but this time its not you call a lucky moment shot.. this cho sung min want it more for Korea..undeniably one of games that he will never everrrr forget
            To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
            1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

congrats to korea!!! you guys deserved the hard earned win!!

congrats to gilas for making the semis!!! you have done a good job in representing our country!!! go team pilipinas!!

Comment

Mabuhay!

Congratulations to Gilas Pilipinas!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SACRIFICES

WE STILL BELIEVE!!!

I'M PROUD TO BE PINOY! ahoo!

Comment

Originally posted by sickcurtain_16 View Post
                  This photo explains all the emotions after the game.

Anyway, expect JV to become better. We'll also see these 2 guys, play against each other. This will be a good match up to look out for in the PBA. Passing of the torch?

Passing of the Torch-Jimmy Alapag comforts JV CAsio after the latter made a desperation trey in the dying seconds during the bronze medal game against the South Koreans in the 26th FIBA Asia Championships in Wuhan, China last Sept. 15-25, 2011. Final score was 70-68.

SGP, let's make it to the 27th FIBA Asia Championships in 2013 where 3 slots are available for the 2014 FIBA World Cup plus 1 wild card for an FIBA World Qualifying Tournament.
                  Last edited by Batman; 09-26-2011, 07:33 AM. Reason: to paste the image
                  No to RACIAL DISCRIMATION!
                  Let's go Smart Gilas Pilipinas to the 27th FIBA Asia Championships and 2014 FIBA World Tournament!!!

sigpic

Comment

For those who support the Smart Gilas PIlipinas Program, you can visit to my blog @ http://sgp2fibaworld2014.blogspot.com/. I have just created it a few minutes ago as a sign for my undying support for our national team. We can exchange insights, thoughts, comments, reactions and everything revolving on our national team. Hoping that this will reach to MVP.
                    Let's go Smart Gilas Pilipinas to the 27th FIBA Asia Championships and 2014 FIBA World Tournament!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                      For those who support the Smart Gilas PIlipinas Program, you can visit to my blog @ http://sgp2fibaworld2014.blogspot.com/. I have just created it a few minutes ago as a sign for my undying support for our national team. We can exchange insights, thoughts, comments, reactions and everything revolving on our national team. Hoping that this will reach to MVP.
                      Where is your sig? Man of no honor? Cebu is a nice place, I have been there a couple of times for vacation, nice white sand beaches with good dive spots.
                      Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

Originally posted by crouchingtiger View Post
                        Where is your sig? Man of no honor? Cebu is a nice place, I have been there a couple of times for vacation, nice white sand beaches with good dive spots.
                        Why do say that I don't have honor? Please explain the phrase that was in bold letters.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Batman View Post
                          Why do say that I don't have honor? Please explain the phrase that was in bold letters.
                          Where is crouchy1, batman 0 sig? You bet RP won against Jordan, remember?
                          Crouchy 1 : Durden 0, IUHL 0, roadtolondon 0, batman, 0, azrael 0, beastly 0

Comment

the Philippines placed four times ranked number four and one time ranked number one since china participated in the Asian basketball championship.

placed four were in the 1979, 1981, 1987 and the recently concluded 2011. and only one champion in 1986.

since 1985. the Philippines did not participate twice. in 2001 & 2005. and several times using the amateur players to compete.

Comment

filipinos have the talent but dont have the hieght or the physical aspects. im very disappointed about what happened to smart gilas.. bagging the 4th place is not enough for me but at least they try their best....MABUHAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information