Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elaj View Post
    No Slovenians?

I'd add Maljković as head coach to this team.
    For me Goran Dragič was disappointment....I expected A LOT MORE from him.
    I'm on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Liha View Post
      If you have a team full of stars (Spain), I understand that it may be hard for Rubio to step up, especially when he doesn't need to. Just pass some balls to the weapons of mass destruction (Gasol brothers) and Navarro and you'll win games. If he was in some other national team he'd perform better i'm sure of it and he will have a better season than he seemed to play in this tournament.
      That's true but it doesn't explain why his shooting %s are so low. In theory he shouldn't be scoring a lot but his shooting %s and his assist to turnover ratio should be very good.

Comment

Well i guess, but I do know some players that shoot better when their team really needs it. Not sure is he 1 of those.

Comment

''teo is the most overrated player in history''
          that is completely bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozen View Post

Good one.
            seems like something still hurts
            its funny to see people hails Teodosic last season, making him Drazen number 2.
            its totally normal to have bad or less quality season after one that was unbelievable.
            Even Navarro who is now your hero in basketball, plays sometimes like mediocre player, even for whole season, then he explodes or just play better.
            Teo showed that he has quality and it's clear to see him going on better, he had mid-level season at Olypiakos, and on Eurobasket he had lot of pressure to repeat things from 2009 and 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by barchen View Post
              Barac had just one game... vs Greece... in others he played just few minutes Impression autocollant Nice... and in game ag. Greece he was good.. nothing special but good... he should used him with Tomic together...
              The beautiful era I find. It was truly the golden age. In addition, France was still at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephaned21 View Post
                The beautiful era I find. It was truly the golden age. In addition, France was still at the top.
                I think Rubio is a easy pick if your talking transition from Europe to NBA. He's been okay but was expected to be a star.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information