Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this eurobasket the one where home team had least of referee help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this eurobasket the one where home team had least of referee help?

Compared to previous eurobaskets and world championships?

The referees were a little more on their side in the game against us IMO
    But it doesn't matter, because we played like crap

But other than that it was all fair, they deserved to be fifth, at least
    THE NBA IS FAKE

Comment

there was obvious homecooking in the games against Germany and Turkey so no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
        No as reffs were not 100% fair. But what about when we compare to helping home teams at 2010, 2009, 2007 etc?

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister View Post
          No as reffs were not 100% fair. But what about when we compare to helping home teams at 2010, 2009, 2007 etc?
          lamonica consultations to invent rule wich would put lithuania trough in qf vs macedonia,,,,,,,,no
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Lamonica also took care of minimizing host nation's chances to reach EC semifinal in a most important match of the tournament...funny how failed to mention this

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
              Lamonica also took care of minimizing host nation's chances to reach EC semifinal in a most important match of the tournament...funny how failed to mention this
              bo last layups were under hard fouls, non called
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

definitely less help than turkey had last year.. but we don't need help we proved many times that with a good chemistry we can beat anyone.. just wait till next year i know it will be good

Comment

Agreed...plus the last minutes of Macedonia match.
                  However i think they deserved their final position..

Comment

Our commentator mentioned that Spanish journalists think that it's a first tournament where hosts team team was beaten by the refs, or something like that
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

judging from the game yesterday between greece and lithuania, lithuanians got a lot of help!

Comment

Originally posted by ACHAIOS-75 View Post
                        judging from the game yesterday between greece and lithuania, lithuanians got a lot of help!
                        Where we got help? LOL, you south-countries people(turkey, serbia, greece) can not speak about anything, just about refs, after a loosing a game.. what a disrespect for winner.. Damm, everyday talking sh**s about refs, STOP IT! They are people, they can not make mistakes. And if they make 2-3 whistles not in that side where it should be, it is not that they helping one team or another!

Comment

hahaha!!!you are unbelievable, even the lithuanian tv showed everything pretty clearly! You lithuanian people stop fantasizing about your teams potential. If this years eurobasket had been hosted by other country, you would not be a olympic games candidate for sure!!!!!

Comment

This is the discussion, that definitely won't end up with the answer to the question.. As for my opinion, i think we did not get any help from the refs this year. Talking about game with germany? Yea, there were some doubtful whistles in favour of Lithuania, but how many there was in favour of Dirk? Some non-existant fouls by Songaila? I just count that as influence of a star, you will always get those. Macedonia - we didn't get any help, and it's OK.
                            I think that referees were told that they have to handle the pressure from lithuanian crowd, so they always started games like they know that they have to whistle all lithuanians fouls there, because if they won't- people will say that referees are helping home team, so they always overdid that.
                            My verdict - no help from referees here in lithuania was for the home team.
                            But it's not that i'm asking for that, that is the way it should be
                            Kicking around on a piece of ground

Comment

I expected more help this Year, if we would have advantage like Turkey in 2010 then we would advance to semis and after that play against Russia for Bronze.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information