[5/6 places] Game 88/A: Lithuania - Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illegal2k10 View Post
    How you and your fellows can consider differently? Greece overachieved a lot. Pray to Zouros, any lucky charm or whatever you have, as 6th place is a HUGE victory for a team with such roster.
    Exactly.
    And still, we proved that we are at the same level with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
      Exactly.
      And still, we proved that we are at the same level with you.
      You are right. At the end both teams played at the same level(personally I think Greece was one little step ahead)..
      That proves Lithuania, roster wise, underchieved or failed to deliver, depends how you look at it. Not to mention we played at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Illegal2k10 View Post
        You are right. At the end both teams played at the same level(personally I think Greece was one little step ahead)..
        That proves Lithuania, roster wise, underchieved or failed to deliver, depends how you look at it. Not to mention we played at home.
        Frankly I believe that Lithuania with Kleiza and some minor obvious changes and Greece with Spanoulis, Sofo and with some minor changes too, they belong to a serious medal contender level. And I'm talking about OG.

Comment

Lith had to4 team, but only top8 game this tournament. So we've got just what we've played for. Well, qf had to be won, but then, after that, don't think the game Liths displayed would be enough to beat anyone else.

Which is ok, still means we're strong

Comment

you are still a strong team but you used to talk only about gold metal before eurobasket

Comment

Originally posted by ACHAIOS-75 View Post
              you are still a strong team but you used to talk only about gold metal before eurobasket
              Who was that clown?

Comment

Originally posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
                Valanciunas was +2 efficiency in 8 minutes. One of his personal worst but far from the crap you are spouting here.

Jasikevicius on the other hand had -9 efficiency, and it is indeed one of the lowest performances I can ever remember.
                What is the measure of "efficiency" that you are using?

Comment

Originally posted by Hepcat View Post
                  What is the measure of "efficiency" that you are using?

All stats together. Minutes played, shots made, missed, rebounds assists, turnovers, steals, blocks, fouls committed and fouls drawn.

Comment

This game clearly showed the difference in the level of the coaches. Greece played much better with a weaker squad while Lithuania only managed to win thanks to the individual advantage of the players.

I hope that all the players come back to both teams next year, that way we can see a good match where fans won't have any excuses afterwards . And please stop mentioning DD among the absences, he has retired from the national team.

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post
                      Frankly I believe that Lithuania with Kleiza and some minor obvious changes and Greece with Spanoulis, Sofo and with some minor changes too, they belong to a serious medal contender level. And I'm talking about OG.
                      Roster wise - Yes.
                      Game level wise, Greece - yes, Lithuania - hard to tell, but most likely yes too.

Comment

Lets ''fight'' here.

London 2012. Qualification games.

SARAS is back to Panathinaikos by the way.
                        Last edited by Panathinaikos bc; 09-19-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Well,not sure about you all,but i enjoyed every minute of this game,relishing the result.
                          So there you go
                          And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information