Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: What u guys think of Apodaca ?

  1. #1
    Dear Leader J-Mart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,190
    Country: Albania

    Default What u guys think of Apodaca ?

    as a player? how good did he played?

  2. #2
    Senior Member PHILIPeurobasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wloclawek -> Poland
    Posts
    6,521
    Country: Poland

    Default

    Rick is star in Polish league. He averaged 21 points, 5 rebounda and 5 assists per game. Great player and great friend!

    He tell me that he will stay in Poland for next season - he will stay in Polpak !!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    I've heard this song too many times - somebody that Rick doesn't give a shit about (like Philip for example) is asking him if he will stay - the answer is of course "yes". But usually he doesn't know and he hopes to move forward. The same thing is with Rick - but I don't know if he is good enough to play on bigger stage. He is a good player, but he is a ball hog, plays no defense and it's hard to put him in any system. In Polpak it was okay and he had a lot of freedom - but in bigger club the situation can be much, much different.
    He doesn't show enough to persuade me that he could play on the level that Christian Dalmau is playing (Polish Champion and Euroleague)...

  4. #4
    Senior Member PHILIPeurobasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wloclawek -> Poland
    Posts
    6,521
    Country: Poland

    Default

    Yes, but all fans in Poland know that Rick will be play in one team with his the best friend Steve Thomas, and I (I'm b-ball agent, so I have good info) know that Thomas will stay in Polpak, so Rick ....

  5. #5
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    Yes, but all fans in Poland know that Rick will be play in one team with his the best friend Steve Thomas, and I (I'm b-ball agent, so I have good info) know that Thomas will stay in Polpak, so Rick ....
    Another your lie - you are not an agent, you can call yourself how you want, but don't put things like this here. Readers here don't deserve to read your "fabricated" stories...

  6. #6
    Dear Leader J-Mart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,190
    Country: Albania

    Default

    the moment I read that Rick doesnt play defense I stop reading the thread

  7. #7
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -K2-
    the moment I read that Rick doesnt play defense I stop reading the thread
    But that's the truth - I don't know if it's because of he is a bad defender, or because of him averaging 33 minutes per game and holding a lot of offensive responsibility - but either way we didn't see too much defense from Apodaca in Poland.

  8. #8
    Dear Leader J-Mart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    6,190
    Country: Albania

    Default

    he is the best defensive player from Puerto Rico and one of the top defesive players from americas

  9. #9
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -K2-
    he is the best defensive player from Puerto Rico and one of the top defesive players from americas
    Hmm, interesting. Guy like Andres Rodriguez looks like 10 times better defender than Apodaca and when I've checked it last time he was from Puerto Rico too...

  10. #10
    Senior Member PHILIPeurobasket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wloclawek -> Poland
    Posts
    6,521
    Country: Poland

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by woma
    Another your lie - you are not an agent, you can call yourself how you want, but don't put things like this here. Readers here don't deserve to read your "fabricated" stories...
    haha Dont believe !? Check agent on Eurobasket - I work for AB Agency...

  11. #11
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    haha Dont believe !? Check agent on Eurobasket - I work for AB Agency...
    Helping Mr Brodzinski does not make you an agent.

  12. #12
    Administrator stuart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    5,271
    Country: United States

    Default

    Back on topic... 3..

    2..

    1

    Stuart

  13. #13
    Senior Member woma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PHILIPeurobasket
    Rick is star in Polish league. He averaged 21 points, 5 rebounda and 5 assists per game. Great player and great friend!

    He tell me that he will stay in Poland for next season - he will stay in Polpak !!!
    It looks like you and Rick are not friends anymore - he just signed with LegaBasket newcomers Scafati Basket. He lied to you, what a NOT surprise .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •