• [Final] Game 90/A: Spain - France

Date:18.09.2011
    Time:21.00 local(GMT+3)
    Kaunas Arena
    Spain
    0%
    France
    0%

Well if spain loses, they will be considered as unsuccessful. But it doesn't matter for france, they looked already very satisfied with the ticket to olympics yesterday and their media won't hassle them in case of a loss.

Besides that I just hope the game goes to 2 overtimes or something so we can watch a great final. If spain gets the lead from the beginning and finishes comfortably I will SO DAMN HATE that!

Comment

of course in spain loose this game, it would be bad performance for them

Comment

We believe!

France was happy, because they broke a kind of spell, that took this great generation out of the OGs fro so much time, out of the Final too. Yet, as soon as they came back to the locker room, Parker was telling everybody to focus on sunday. He will be there, and I guess the others will follow the leader. But, for the first time in the tournament, there was joy on their faces after a win.
        It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's Rudy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mermeri_Disledim View Post
          Well if spain loses, they will be considered as unsuccessful. But it doesn't matter for france, they looked already very satisfied with the ticket to olympics yesterday and their media won't hassle them in case of a loss.
          I didn't like this attitude by the French players.Seemed like they had finished their tournament allready.Collet said sth like they were going to the bars yesterday to celbrate?Wtf,hello..you got a final to play.

Comment

Spain will have to have an off day in order to enhance the chances of France.

The favorite, to me, is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreekmeister
              Flaming/offtopic deleted
              Indeed for the fair game.

Win for Spain! I expect exciting match and game from Spain.
              Last edited by robbe; 09-17-2011, 10:40 AM. Reason: Deleting quoted post

Comment

We're favorites, but I prefered to play against Russia. I don't want surprises, so we must play serious for bringing another gold medal.

So, Sergio, don't do stupid things. Please!
                FIRE THE NEXT ONE!!!
                EŭroKorbo, the useless basketball blog in esperanto.

Comment

Scariolo will fuck it up. I voted for France :-(.

Comment

I hope France wins this game. So much effort from this team all these years, they deserve to win a Gold medal. Spain will be alright with the silver!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKVlty4FsZo&
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5PCpxV2Imw

Comment

Spain to rape France for the n-th time

Comment

in scariolo we trust.

Allez les bleus,you can do it.
                        "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Let's do it baby! Let's get the shit out of those Spaniards. We can do it, this team is on a mission, don't see anything stopping them.

Let's go guys, there will be blood!

Comment

imo Russia would have been a stronger opponent for Spain than France. Actually I was surprised when France advanced to the final.

France seems to be very weak in the center position - Bourousis crushed Noah in almost any duel except that nice dunk. It's difficult to believe that he is a dominant center in NBA. Traore and Seraphin are mediocre at best. Imo the game under the rim is a lost cause for France.
                            France can win only if its (her?) guards (Tony and Decolo) along with Battum play a really good game. This is the true strength of France imho. Especially if the Frenchies can repeat the 3p% they had yesterday and at the same time Navarro stops scoring like a lunatic, then they might win this. Needless to say that a zone defense is a "must".

I'll support the underdog again. (That's why my prediction game is ruined )
                            All members of "I am ARAB (Antispanish Revolutionary Antifloppinism Brigade)" group ASSEMBLE

btw I think that the Spaniards don't flop too much this year. Or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adon View Post

I'll support the underdog again. (That's why my prediction game is ruined )
                              All members of "I am ARAB (Antispanish Revolutionary Antifloppinism Brigade)" group ASSEMBLE

btw I think that the Spaniards don't flop too much this year. Or not ?
                              maybe it's because after sooo many years we managed to escape finishing a tournament without losing against them?
                              "The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long,where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around,those attempts to escape from crushing necessity,which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable,that every night will find you down and out,crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.~Céline

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information