Website Freezing entire PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Freezing entire PC

Lately I have been having a lot of problems with this website. Everytime I go to the Forums my Computer freezes for as long as an hour with no respond.
    Oddly enough this is only happening to me when I use the Explorer, Firefox or Chrome, Opera was working just fine, But I find it rather wierd to navetage the internet with Opera becuase I only use Opera when I have to download files direcvtly form the net or for youtubing. Oh, and I have undated all my browsers to the lastest version and still keep having problems

In some cases it the fortpage won't even load, it will just crash ever time I try so I have to google interbasket forums and then select a sub-topic so I can enter the site.

This is weird, how can a simple webpage that freezes my Entier computer. I don't know if this happned becuase this site is too heavy or what or there is a traffic load to big, but this was not happening before for me. and this has been happening on both my work pc and my home laptop. So the problem isn't on my computer. I have also updated java and flash just in case, but that has not solve anything.

mods, please try to find a what is going on
    ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Maybe the problem is with your computer? Nothing similar happened to me ever.
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur View Post
      Maybe the problem is with your computer? Nothing similar happened to me ever.
      Either it's the PC or... the person itself

Kidding.
      If there is no basketball in heaven, i am NOT going.

SMALLBALL, bitches..

Comment

The Problem is the owner of the PC
        sigpicNEVER SAY DIE PILIPINAS!

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information