Dance of boricuans and dominicans after 3rd place match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dance of boricuans and dominicans after 3rd place match

Veja resultados, not?cias, entrevistas, fotos, v?deos e os bastidores do esporte. Acompanhe ao vivo os principais eventos esportivos no Brasil e do mundo

very funny, recommend..!

but we are in London

congrats to your NT!

Comment

This is so pathetic to watch the puertorican team dance after loosing their heartbreaker semifinal to Argentina and loosing bad against DR for the bronze, dancin what it seems the celebration of the looser.

Comment

Originally posted by GustavoGanso View Post
        http://uolesporte.blogosfera.uol.com...-pre-olimpico/

very funny, recommend..!

but we are in London
        Hey whats up with calling us boricuans?

Hey are you the one that calls himself GUTO or something like that in Fiba Americas site?

You cant hide from me Gustavo, not even in the acb forums
        Originally posted by J-Mart
        the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post

Hey are you the one that calls himself GUTO or something like that in Fiba Americas site?

if you translate what the link says, they actually called you arrogant boricuas
          ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!, ABUSADOR !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford View Post
            Brazilians are just mad that Puerto Rico leads the all time matchups against them like 32-20 or something
            the land of the free and the home of the brave is the greatest joke I've ever heard. There is no such thing as liberty and the american dream is more overrated than Japeth Aguilar was when u guys found he was a pinoy
            sigpic

Comment

No, Brazil leads the all time matchup against us.

Comment

Originally posted by cardenales View Post
                No, Brazil leads the all time matchup against us.
                So does that mean El Nuevo Día's repechage stat back in 2008 that said Puerto Rico was 31-17 against Brazil was a lie?

Thats the last time Im reading that crappy newspaper then..
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saalsapr View Post

yes

its me

Guto is my new nickname

I did not celebrated the Santiago's injury, like two boricuans said in ACB forums, that post had double-sense.

just did some easy jokes, like somethings I had heard from boricuans after lose to Dominician and during the tournament in Stream-chats, now its my time

I call boricuans because its the way we call the Puerto Ricans here, the basketball commentators call boricuans, and I call too!

saludos
                  Last edited by GustavoGanso; 09-17-2011, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciscorlie Horford View Post
                    WTF? the link is fine... its from Fabio Balassiano's blog (balanacesta).

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information