FIBA Oceania Men/Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIBA Oceania Men/Women

It looks like Austraia won the first two games in both the me's and women's competions. Can someone confirm whether or not a third game for each competiotn will be played o 9/11? Thanks.

Yes, a third game will be played on 9/11.

Comment

Thanks. So eventhough Austrailia already won the series, they still play the 3rd game?

Comment

This FIBA OCEANIA should be renamed in FIBA Australia/New Zealand. This competition is a joke, no matter if the othe Nations are weaker than these both. But, if they don`t want to play against smaler nations like Fiji, Guam, Samoa, they should take part in Fiba Asia.
        They are a part of Oceania, and the competion should be an Oceanian, with all the other nations. What about a pre-qualifying for the final competition, but to call this -FIBA Oceania Championchip- is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by CAREY33 View Post
          Thanks. So eventhough Austrailia already won the series, they still play the 3rd game?
          Well people have already payed for tickets, and probably planned ahead for the game, so they can't cancel it now...

Comment

Originally posted by aussieasker View Post
            Well people have already payed for tickets, and probably planned ahead for the game, so they can't cancel it now...
            Gotcha thanks. In America they usually cancel the games once a series has been decided and then refund the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by CAREY33 View Post
              Yeah, they still have to play it and I've got front row tickets.

I'm excited since the Boomers rarely play in Sydney. The last time they played in Australia in a FIBA Oceania series was back in 2009 and all the games were in Victoria (South of Australia).
              "No hay poder en el mundo que pueda cambiar el destino"
              -El Padrino

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information