Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emir Prelzic story, or does FIBA has to answer to somebody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kizilelma View Post
    this answer is quite satisfying to me.
    so lets stop the threatening bullshit and keep watching
    his great performance in Turkish NT.
    seems that slovenian and turkish BF made an agreement
    within FIBA regulations. other than that I guess it would
    be impossible for him to play.
    And if they made agreement that Slovenia would lose deliberately to Turkey, would it be OK too?
    My Youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by ip84 View Post
      And if they made agreement that Slovenia would lose deliberately to Turkey, would it be OK too?

when club teams makin transfers in FIBA regulations do u question if they matchfixing too?? Emir's situation is just a transfer between national teams in FIBA regulations.. so get over it dude...

Comment

Originally posted by HikenNoAce View Post
        when club teams makin transfers in FIBA regulations do u question if they matchfixing too?? Emir's situation is just a transfer between national teams in FIBA regulations.. so get over it dude...
        Nop not in Fiba regulations. Fiba regulations clearly states that if a player plays for a certain country in a fiba tournament (Preldžič case: U20, U18, U16, Olimpic tournament for Slovenian NT) CAN NOT in any way change his nationality. There is a small print somewhere that he can return to his native country (Bosnia) but even that with a lot of other factors (in case of new born country like Kosovo, etc...)

I really like Begič because he said that he feels Bosnian but he is aware that if he would not move to slovenia for training he would never succed. Preldžič isn't aware of that.

Anyhow i would like this matter to end. Preldžič plays for Turkey now and thats final. Turks should get used to statments like mentioned in the previous post and ignore them. Its not his first stupid statment and definitly not last. I would like to let Emir play and not to be constantly under watch.
        God help us win Spain in quatterfinals!

Comment

Why even bother with a guy that promissed to play first for Slovenia then for Bosnia and in the end he is playing for Turkey.

Comment

Its all about Euros . Fiba is just another corrupt sport organisation
            UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

It's actually humanly impossible for Preldzic to play for Turkey, and he should be in the Bosnian NT with Bogdanovic, Begic , Teletovic, Preldzic and Wright

Comment

Emir has a Turkish passport, so that he is as Turk as I am, or every Turks...
                IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
                Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
                Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
                Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
                Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information